• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams with more top-50 wins than WSU

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas
Arizona
Florida
Villanova
Wisconsin
Creighton
Duke
Syracuse
Iowa State
Michigan
Massachusetts
Virginia
Saint Louis
Michigan State
North Carolina
Cincinnati
UCLA
Ohio State
Texas
Oklahoma
Colorado
Louisville
Connecticut
Arizona State
Brigham Young
Southern Methodist
Kansas State
Memphis
Baylor
Iowa
Stanford
Minnesota
Oklahoma State
California
Nebraska
Florida St
Dayton
Arkansas
Georgetown
LSU
Illinois
West Virginia
Indiana
Utah
Oregon St
Penn St
Texas Tech
UAB

Obviously, WSU, is a much, much better team than the majority of the teams on this list. I don't question them as a 1 or 2 seed at all.

But... I don't think there schedule does them any favors in terms of preparing their team for the tournament. Transitioning from that schedule to the tournament is going to be a very difficult thing to do.

I know they did well last year, but their SOS was much better last year. They played 4x as many top-25 games last year.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it doesn't do them favors

but this is basically the exact same team that just made the final 4 last year.

I don't think they lack the confidence or experience to go out there and compete with anyone.

Clearly, like pretty much every team in this wide open year they are capable of losing their second game(1st game obviously about a 1% chance) but the team will be prepared for the tourney no doubt.

The fact that they have yet to lose or slip up once makes them more trustworthy than a lot of teams. Heck, Cuse lost to freaking BC who would lose to a ton of teams WSU played.

It's impressive either way to not ever have that game that take you right out of it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it doesn't do them favors

but this is basically the exact same team that just made the final 4 last year.

I don't think they lack the confidence or experience to go out there and compete with anyone.

Clearly, like pretty much every team in this wide open year they are capable of losing their second game(1st game obviously about a 1% chance) but the team will be prepared for the tourney no doubt.

The fact that they have yet to lose or slip up once makes them more trustworthy than a lot of teams. Heck, Cuse lost to freaking BC who would lose to a ton of teams WSU played.

It's impressive either way to not ever have that game that take you right out of it.

well said

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichita's got my vote. They win out and I have no problem giving them a one seed.

Attachments

• zombieland-movie-image-emma-stone.jpg
    zombieland-movie-image-emma-stone.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 46