• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

teams in the KC race this off season

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

remember in the off season you called me crazy for thinking the 49ers could of gotten KC for a 1st and 2nd or 2 1sts? Well now they gave up a 2nd for Grap. So was S.Thomas worth more than getting KC in a trade? I don't think so. You mean to tell me that Allen would of turned down the 2nd overall pick in the draft plus a 2018 2nd rounder for KC?

Now there is a strong chance that we could get nothing for KC. OR have to tag him again for huge money. Yes there is a possibility for a long term deal. I still think we should have approached the 49ers in the offseason. Im shocked Kyle didnt offer anything. Is everyone confident that a long term deal will get done?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, you still don't get it. Dan/Bruce were not going to do a deal with Kyle. Ever. Unless it was so one sided that Kyle and the 49ers got royally raped. And Lynch won't let that happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember in the off season you called me crazy for thinking the 49ers could of gotten KC for a 1st and 2nd or 2 1sts? Well now they gave up a 2nd for Grap. So was S.Thomas worth more than getting KC in a trade? I don't think so. You mean to tell me that Allen would of turned down the 2nd overall pick in the draft plus a 2018 2nd rounder for KC?

Now there is a strong chance that we could get nothing for KC. OR have to tag him again for huge money. Yes there is a possibility for a long term deal. I still think we should have approached the 49ers in the offseason. Im shocked Kyle didnt offer anything. Is everyone confident that a long term deal will get done?

so fucking what ? the pats got a 2nd for grap . we didnt get anything from the 49ers in any trade

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh but dean isnt an ABC er with the above post

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and another tid bit

we would have had a chance at

watson who couldnt stay healthy but i will concede may have gotten us 9 wins with a healthy team but we didnt have one
mahomes who couldnt get off the bench
peterman 5 int in a half
tribusky couldnt get 9 wins with us
deshone kizer . PLEASE

so its about a 20 % chance as we said and we are being generous

the 49ers gave up a 2nd for an unproven Grap , we could have to i guess

but the 49ers wouldnt have struck a deal with because of Allen and snyder

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the question,I like the transition tag. It gives us a true idea of his market value and ensures we don’t actually overpay but also shows we want him here, not elsewhere. That is if we don’t sign him long term earlier.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the question,I like the transition tag. It gives us a true idea of his market value and ensures we don’t actually overpay but also shows we want him here, not elsewhere. That is if we don’t sign him long term earlier.
it might not be the worst thing

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and another tid bit

we would have had a chance at

watson who couldnt stay healthy but i will concede may have gotten us 9 wins with a healthy team but we didnt have one
mahomes who couldnt get off the bench
peterman 5 int in a half
tribusky couldnt get 9 wins with us
deshone kizer . PLEASE

so its about a 20 % chance as we said and we are being generous

the 49ers gave up a 2nd for an unproven Grap , we could have to i guess

but the 49ers wouldnt have struck a deal with because of Allen and snyder

the point is that it was possible back then to get something for him. You said no one would trade with us. Its not about not liking him. I m just saying that the 49ers put Solomon Thomas in the way of getting KC. Don't you think Allen would of took the #2 pick in the draft plus a 2nd in 2018 for KC in March? If KC leaves and we get nothing that would be horrible. Unless Allen really believes he can get a long term deal done with KC

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is that it was possible back then to get something for him. You said no one would trade with us. Its not about not liking him. I m just saying that the 49ers put Solomon Thomas in the way of getting KC. Don't you think Allen would of took the #2 pick in the draft plus a 2nd in 2018 for KC in March? If KC leaves and we get nothing that would be horrible. Unless Allen really believes he can get a long term deal done with KC

Kyle was NEVER going to trade with Bruce. I dont care if Bruce would have taken a 7th round pick, it wasnt going to happen.

Bruce was NEVER going to trade Cousins to the Niners.

Bruce would rather lose Kirk for nothing than admit he was wrong.

What about this dont you get Dean??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one would trade for him do to the tag dean and they didnt trade for him and a i made a huge sticky thread daily proving no one would trade for him

do i need to search engine it ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and of course we could get something for him now , a 3rd round comp pick . a profit from the 4th round he was drafted in

we couldnt have gotten anything for him for numerous reasons which i have outlined before starting with no fucking buddy is stupid enough to give up a 1st and 2nd round pick for a fucking one year rental

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Survey says............The best road to take barring a LTD, is the Non-exclusive tag.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Survey says............The best road to take barring a LTD, is the Non-exclusive tag.

I disagree.

Let Kirk walk with no compensation.

Trade up in the draft to take one of the top two of the 7-10 elite QBs in this draft.

Use the cap space we saved not re-signing Captain Mediocre to sign the TOP free agent O-lineman and D-linemen in FA.

Remember, a Rookie QB will only cost us $3M against the cap, Captain Stats will cost $30M,

We can make alot more sexy moves with $55M in cap space than we could with $25M.

And if it blows up in our faces again, maybe this time we will suck well enough to get Bruce Fired.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Let Kirk walk with no compensation.

Trade up in the draft to take one of the top two of the 7-10 elite QBs in this draft.

Use the cap space we saved not re-signing Captain Mediocre to sign the TOP free agent O-lineman and D-linemen in FA.

Remember, a Rookie QB will only cost us $3M against the cap, Captain Stats will cost $30M,

We can make alot more sexy moves with $55M in cap space than we could with $25M.

And if it blows up in our faces again, maybe this time we will suck well enough to get Bruce Fired.

Just for a moment I thought you were serious, that is until, I realized an all too familiar Bruce Allen, Acme genius flavor to it!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle was NEVER going to trade with Bruce. I dont care if Bruce would have taken a 7th round pick, it wasnt going to happen.

Bruce was NEVER going to trade Cousins to the Niners.

Bruce would rather lose Kirk for nothing than admit he was wrong.

What about this dont you get Dean??

If the 49ers offered the #2 pick of course Bruce would of did it plus a 2018 2nd rounder. If KC leaves for just a 3rd round pick then Bruce has some explaining to do. Of course Kyle would trade with Bruce if it was to get HIS QB.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one would trade for him do to the tag dean and they didnt trade for him and a i made a huge sticky thread daily proving no one would trade for him

do i need to search engine it ?

forget the tag. If kyle offered a 1st and 2nd bruce would of taken it. now Kyle gets grap for a 2nd and still has to sign him. So Kyle lost his QB for S. Thomas. If KC does leave and we only get a 3rd that is major gaff on Bruces part.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget the tag. If kyle offered a 1st and 2nd bruce would of taken it. now Kyle gets grap for a 2nd and still has to sign him. So Kyle lost his QB for S. Thomas. If KC does leave and we only get a 3rd that is major gaff on Bruces part.
for the love of god there was no one to trade with dean . it takes 2 teams to trade and there wasnt any

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the love of god there was no one to trade with dean . it takes 2 teams to trade and there wasnt any

I understand that. I am just wondering why Kyle didn't even offer. The #2 pick was that important to him that he was willing to loose KC.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers offered the #2 pick of course Bruce would of did it plus a 2018 2nd rounder. If KC leaves for just a 3rd round pick then Bruce has some explaining to do. Of course Kyle would trade with Bruce if it was to get HIS QB.

Except that the reality of the situation proves your fantasy wrong.

Kyle NEVER reached out to Bruce, and Bruce never reached out to the Niners. Because neither of these guys wants to deal with the other. The Niners traded for Jimmy G because they did NOT want to deal with the Redskins period.