• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team 120 - 2016 Tennessee Volunteers Football Thread

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds-makers are complete fools, granting the Vols a 14 point spread over USC this week.
I'm giving the Gamecocks a 50-50 chance of winning this one. Despite the bad record, we've started out strong in several games, while UTenn has opened very weakly in several. This has all the signs of a surprise victory for Carolina.

I'm talking about the coin toss, of course. After that, who knows what will happen?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's now the 3rd DT we've lost for the year. This season is going straight to shit, injuries have just killed any chance we had at finishing the season strong.

Can't remember another time were we suffered so many injuries (and significant ones) in one season.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds-makers are complete fools, granting the Vols a 14 point spread over USC this week.
I'm giving the Gamecocks a 50-50 chance of winning this one. Despite the bad record, we've started out strong in several games, while UTenn has opened very weakly in several. This has all the signs of a surprise victory for Carolina.

I'm talking about the coin toss, of course. After that, who knows what will happen?
I told Hu in the NS that South Carolina was due for an upset and wouldn't be surprised if we lost. I agree about the spread, a night game in Columbia, with TN battling a ton of injuries...should've been 7-8 points at most.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another player out for the rest of the season? What else is new. :bored2:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Allen, Myles Garrett go 1-2 in first 2017 Mock Draft
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Derek Barnett, Edge, Tennessee
Always in lockstep with Garrett from a production standpoint, Barnett continues to improve his game and he’s produced like a top-five pick in his three-year career at Tennessee. This season, he has the No. 1 pass rush grade among Power-5 edge defenders at 92.4 as he’s adept at using his hands to shed blocks both as a rusher and in the run game. Jacksonville has invested heavily on the defensive side of the ball, but there’s room for more talent and flexibility on the defensive line and Barnett could step in and become the top pass-rusher on the unit.