• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TCU is next

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was wrong he was 2-11 at Michigan vs ranked teams 2-5 at zona. Lol 4-16 but thank god he is one of us.

I dont give two shits what he did at UM, I was talking here. Anyway, using your logic, had he not been fired after his third year, he would have made them forget Bo.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If being one of us means nothing, then why is Holgorsen deciding to teach the kids on the team WVa history? If tradition means nothing, why now the desire to get our rivals back on the schedule?? Why dont you take a look around college football at the coaches with ties to WVU? Not only Saban, but Jimbo Fisher, Holtz, all the Bowdens, Carr. When Holgorsen made changes on his staff after last year, he sought out guys with prior ties to WVU. I do not get the love for this failing coach, I think he is a Charlie Weiss, a great assistant, but poor HC.

We know what you think you have been saying the same crap since even before he coached a game...

What does tradition have to do with the coach being from Wv or having ties? Tradition is the schools not the coaches...did the Michigan vs Notre Dame rivaly suffer cause some WV guy was coach?

Holtz??? Hope he is not next on the WV wish list....I know one tradition the guys from WV are starting....none of them want to coach here....

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont give two shits what he did at UM, I was talking here. Anyway, using your logic, had he not been fired after his third year, he would have made them forget Bo.

Of course you are talking here...let's not talk about when he was in a real conf and not the BE.

Second part of your statement makes no sense....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are talking here...let's not talk about when he was in a real conf and not the BE.

Second part of your statement makes no sense....

That BS is getting old, the BE played some pretty damned good football, and was consistently in the top four of Sagarin's league rankings. Fraud went to UM where there were a bunch of players recruited to play one style of ball, and fraud was run off after three years, sooooooooooo

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That BS is getting old, the BE played some pretty damned good football, and was consistently in the top four of Sagarin's league rankings. Fraud went to UM where there were a bunch of players recruited to play one style of ball, and fraud was run off after three years, sooooooooooo

Yeah the BE was right up there with all the power confs, your daydream crap about how tough our conf was is getting old.......doesn't every college recruit players to play a certain style of football....oh no there is dad with another dumbass comment. Yeah he was run off after his best season was 7-6 hell we want to run a guy off in his first losing season at our school....seems like good business. Teams with more turnover at head coach seem to do very good things..:doh: