• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tanner Lee

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the NCAA has granted him two years if eligibility after sitting out 2016-2017. Should make the whole post-Armstrong QB situation interesting. Hopefully it doesn't drive POB away. That would be brash, but he wasn't happy about redshirting this year.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the NCAA has granted him two years if eligibility after sitting out 2016-2017. Should make the whole post-Armstrong QB situation interesting. Hopefully it doesn't drive POB away. That would be brash, but he wasn't happy about redshirting this year.
Tanner Lee has a loong row ta hoe ahead of him good sir
the likes of Zack Darlington,AJ Bushand also Pat OBrien ahead of his favore
yet Lee has a 51.8 passes and 11 TD,s with 7 interceptions ta boot
personaly I like Pat Obrien for the future QB ---the Huskers

if you can make any since of the above plorst i just made --- let me know

cause I don't know what i just babbled off

LOL !!

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think MR drug Lee to Nebraska for nothing. I believe he is probably much more game ready than any other QB we have with the exception of TA. Riley fully intends on making a hard run with Lee, I'll tell you that. Do I think Obrien is better? Over time, yes, but I think Lee will be Rileys anchor until POB is ready.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with a little competition !!

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think MR drug Lee to Nebraska for nothing. I believe he is probably much more game ready than any other QB we have with the exception of TA. Riley fully intends on making a hard run with Lee, I'll tell you that. Do I think Obrien is better? Over time, yes, but I think Lee will be Rileys anchor until POB is ready.
MR was talking on camera last night and said Lee really gets the football out of his hand quickly - sounded proud of the young man. 2 years is good news for Lee and Riley.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tanner Lee has a loong row ta hoe ahead of him good sir
the likes of Zack Darlington,AJ Bushand also Pat OBrien ahead of his favore
yet Lee has a 51.8 passes and 11 TD,s with 7 interceptions ta boot
personaly I like Pat Obrien for the future QB ---the Huskers

if you can make any since of the above plorst i just made --- let me know

cause I don't know what i just babbled off

LOL !!

I read that Tanner Lee has one heck of an arm, so he does have a chance to do some big things.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MR was talking on camera last night and said Lee really gets the football out of his hand quickly - sounded proud of the young man. 2 years is good news for Lee and Riley.

Bad for P.O.B? Maybe not. let's him stay on bench till Jr. year and then take reins. But then again he may feel the need to transfer if he can't beat him out or thinks he is entitled to be starter, because they sometimes do/think that.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee has nice touch on deep balls watching his Tulane film.

Gebbia has a freaking cannon. He'll easily have the biggest arm of the 3. Just needs to get bigger so unless he gains some serious weight (20 lbs maybe) he'll be looking at a redshirt.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was Chris Mortenson the ESPN NFL commentator who called HCMR about Lee. Could be wrong because Chris is dealing with late stage cancer but I dunno if this was before or after diagnosis.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qb battle next 2 years will be epic. But we're gonna lose one of out of three in gebbia Lee or pob.my guess is POB If he doesn't win next season qb spot. But competition is never bad

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qb battle next 2 years will be epic. But we're gonna lose one of out of three in gebbia Lee or pob.my guess is POB If he doesn't win next season qb spot. But competition is never bad

I agree. Nature of the beast

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly you have to keep a steady stable of qbs I like all 3. Lee has the most experience and is a safety plan if POB isn't ready which is smart.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand why its so bad to redshirt I would live it. Party and lift and still bang chicks sure I'll do that for free for 5 years and get a free edumacatiin

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE PREDICTION: Tanner Lee will be a future NFL Draft pick
Everything I've seen and heard at this point about transfer quarterback Tanner Lee leads me to believe he will be a future NFL Draft pick. One source I spoke with said the coaching staff feels like he has high-round potential in the future from what they've seen from him already.

It's amazing how Lee fell into the lap of Nebraska, and it's even more amazing NU will get him for two years. If the SEC knew he was getting two years of eligibility, there's no way he leaves the South in my opinion.

-Sean Callahan
HOL

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ONE PREDICTION: Tanner Lee will be a future NFL Draft pick
Everything I've seen and heard at this point about transfer quarterback Tanner Lee leads me to believe he will be a future NFL Draft pick. One source I spoke with said the coaching staff feels like he has high-round potential in the future from what they've seen from him already.

It's amazing how Lee fell into the lap of Nebraska, and it's even more amazing NU will get him for two years. If the SEC knew he was getting two years of eligibility, there's no way he leaves the South in my opinion.

-Sean Callahan
HOL

Nice.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The consensus on other bbs boards when Lee committed was "No Thanks" verbatim

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike'l Severe is having a contest for people on twitter to predict how many yards, td's and int's Tanner Lee will throw this year and closest will win a prize.

From what I am seeing, most people think Lee is going to break records this year.

Single season records at Nebraska

Yards:
Joe Ganz 3,568

TD's
Zac Taylor 26

Most predictions I have seen have him North of both those categories.