• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tanner Lee = Aaron Rodgers Jr.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How do we know he's a real QB? Kids today, you give them a chance and then they got smoking that mari gee wanna. He probably smoked that shit though a hookah pipe. You know muslims smoke that shit in hookah pipes.

Fyfe wasn't a great QB, but did very well in the bowl game. Lee is a much more talented QB, so he will be very successful.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever noticed all the players you like are always white and all the ones you are against are always black.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have you ever noticed all the players you like are always white and all the ones you are against are always black.

It isn't my fault that statistically the white players are more appreciative of the awesome opportunity of playing football at the college level at Nebraska. Name some white players who have done something really stupid the last few years and name some black players who have. If Reed and Morgan were white, I would feel they should be kicked off of the team, but guess what... They aren't white.

By the way ding a ling, it doesn't matter to me if they are black or white if they behave and obey the law.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you. I bet you have a black friend too don't you?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gonna ball. Needs better pass catchers though. Tyjon better step in and be the man.

When you see the throwing motion... Then you see the way he carries himself... Then you see how the whole team loves him...

I'm good with it if he bounces to the draft after he sets the B1G on fire. Gebbia gonna murder defenses.
Comparing him to Aaron Rodgers? :L

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't my fault that statistically the white players are more appreciative of the awesome opportunity of playing football at the college level at Nebraska. Name some white players who have done something really stupid the last few years and name some black players who have. If Reed and Morgan were white, I would feel they should be kicked off of the team, but guess what... They aren't white.

By the way ding a ling, it doesn't matter to me if they are black or white if they behave and obey the law.
Huskers WR Reilly, S Gerry suspended for opener

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Husker linebacker, runner charged with felony theft

Fucking racist.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then why did you call out the amount of melanin in their skin? You're racist beneath the surface and it boils over sometimes. Showed your true colors.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait till the kid plays and wins a few before we anoint him.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then why did you call out the amount of melanin in their skin? You're racist beneath the surface and it boils over sometimes. Showed your true colors.

Race card tosser!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dudes still whey too old to be A A Rons son Pants

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“[Louisville QB] Lamar Jackson, UCLA’s Josh Rosen and USC’s Sam Darnold are great, but Tanner Lee was my favorite guy,” said Woo, who helps build the Senior Bowl roster and serves as a liaison between college programs and NFL coaching staffs.

Woo was on hand for the Manning Camp last week, where 43 of the nation’s top college quarterbacks worked out with Super Bowl-winning QBs Peyton and Eli Manning. Woo first saw Lee at the camp in 2015, when Lee was at Tulane. He stood out then, and he stood out more last week.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hello to the peter brothers