• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take out the trash

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of these babies..... Darvish, Moreland, Andrus, Soto, Choo, Both Beltres, Profar, Holland, Harrison, Rios..... Did I miss anyone? It feels like we have a seasons worth of injuries RIGHT NOW. If these guys don't want to play baseball, JD should find some guys who do. Holland tripped over a dog on the stairs, Elvis didn't throw a baseball all offseason, Lewis heals slower than my Grandma.... Oh yea Harrison too. Makes me think the guys have a lack of focus. Out of our projected starting lineup, only 3 or 4 guys are fully healthy. That rarely happens on a team unless something is wrong fundamentally, bad off season training program, worked too hard in spring training, not worked hard enough in spring training. I'm just struggling to make sense of it all. We probably have more injuries than the rest of the American League combined!

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of these babies..... Darvish, Moreland, Andrus, Soto, Choo, Both Beltres, Profar, Holland, Harrison, Rios..... Did I miss anyone? It feels like we have a seasons worth of injuries RIGHT NOW. If these guys don't want to play baseball, JD should find some guys who do. Holland tripped over a dog on the stairs, Elvis didn't throw a baseball all offseason, Lewis heals slower than my Grandma.... Oh yea Harrison too. Makes me think the guys have a lack of focus. Out of our projected starting lineup, only 3 or 4 guys are fully healthy. That rarely happens on a team unless something is wrong fundamentally, bad off season training program, worked too hard in spring training, not worked hard enough in spring training. I'm just struggling to make sense of it all. We probably have more injuries than the rest of the American League combined!

Yawn, any point in this? :wtf2:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to make sense of it all

Well you've done a shitty job. That had to be the biggest piece of shit post I've ever seen from you, and that's saying something.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NC I understand we all need to vent but to post that bunch of nonsense has me questioning your position as a fan of the Texas Rangers. We all are never onboard with every move, but to question players injuries at this point in ST is a bit of a stretch. Teams and players take precautions at this point in the season and it is merely that at this point. Despite injuries what ever product the Rangers put on the field will be competitive and the team will win games. Your constant bashing of Moreland is also a tad absurd, his year even w injury last year wasn't terrible. Yeah i get he has had injury issues in his career but he has also been decent defensively and has power numbers that prove he is no scrub. Every player at any position for any given team will not definitely post AS numbers. Let it play out