• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Syracuse has not won a game since beating Clemson

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that discussion but not sure it was started by Syracuse fans. Either way, yeah, the shine is off a little bit now

It was started by one of them.

They were very critical of my comments. Hurt my feelings. I couldn't sleep for days. Thought about
having to get mental treatment. I would shake when I came on site.

I did survive though using grit and determination. It was difficult but I relied on my heart and the knowledge
that I forgot more about college football this morning when I was taking a dump than those upstate New York
pricks will learn in their lifetime.

Maybe soon they will return to tell us that their Corch is so good...The Flintstone's family named their pet after
him.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a what if:

What if Auburn beats Bama. With Wisconsin's crap schedule and running the tables, does Wisconsin make the playoff ahead of Bama or does Bama still beat out Wisconsin?

If Wisconsin wins out, they're in the playoffs. 13-0 from a P5 league usually gets it done. At that point, whether Bama gets in or not depends on who else loses their CCG

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were very critical of my comments. Hurt my feelings. I couldn't sleep for days. Thought about
having to get mental treatment. I would shake when I came on site.

Did they call you a greasy thug?

The hurting never stops

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a little surprised, because I think Clemson is a legit threat for another Natty, but I wouldn't be shocked. Rivalry game, and SC is a pretty good team.

SCAR is not a pretty good team. Their best win is against 7-4 NC State. They have lost to UK, Aggy and UGA. Struggled to a 1 point win over LA Tech, and struggled to beat shitty teams like UF, Tenn, and Vandy. The teams they have beaten have a combined record of 34-42. 5 of those teams have records of 5-6, 4-7, 4-7, 4-7 and 4-6. SCAR is 8-3 due to having an extremely weak schedule and playing in an extremely weak division.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a what if:

What if Auburn beats Bama. With Wisconsin's crap schedule and running the tables, does Wisconsin make the playoff ahead of Bama or does Bama still beat out Wisconsin?

Bama's schedule is pretty fucking weak, too. If they lose, they have no business in the playoff. Wiscy's schedule is an absolute fucking joke, but Bama's schedule is as weak as it gets this year.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they call you a greasy thug?

The hurting never stops

It was far worse than that.

They implied that they knew more about CFB. I was devastated.
3 guys, whose favorite team plays in an oversized tent, in a broken
down City, where the Thruway has more Potholes than the main road
connecting Kabul and the Pakistan border, were implying their knowledge
was greater than mine. I was speechless.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was far worse than that.

They implied that they knew more about CFB. I was devastated.
3 guys, whose favorite team plays in an oversized tent, in a broken
down City, where the Thruway has more Potholes than the main road
connecting Kabul and the Pakistan border, were implying their knowledge
was greater than mine. I was speechless.

But they got that Dinosaur barbecue

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCAR is not a pretty good team. Their best win is against 7-4 NC State. They have lost to UK, Aggy and UGA. Struggled to a 1 point win over LA Tech, and struggled to beat shitty teams like UF, Tenn, and Vandy. The teams they have beaten have a combined record of 34-42. 5 of those teams have records of 5-6, 4-7, 4-7, 4-7 and 4-6. SCAR is 8-3 due to having an extremely weak schedule and playing in an extremely weak division.

Congrats on beating Kansas this year

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Even homers think you've gone full homer.
Below average coach Frank Beamer, recently AD Jeff Long, last season fired and 0 win season Tyrone Willingham, no success Kirby Hocutt, Jeff Bower no success at p5 level, and some other dudes not directly involved with football. Current AD of OSU, Oregon,and Clemson are the only good members.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below average coach Frank Beamer, recently AD Jeff Long, last season fired and 0 win season Tyrone Willingham, no success Kirby Hocutt, Jeff Bower no success at p5 level, and some other dudes not directly involved with football. Current AD of OSU, Oregon,and Clemson are the only good members.

If Frank Beamer is below average...with 238 wins, 23 consecutive bowl appearances and a .663 winning percentage, what is Barry Alvarez with his 119 wins and .614 win percentage. Anybody except super homers like you know that Barry couldn't carry Frank's balls if you gave him a backpack.

I will take any of those guys view over your opinion direct from mom's basement.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's schedule is pretty fucking weak, too. If they lose, they have no business in the playoff. Wiscy's schedule is an absolute fucking joke, but Bama's schedule is as weak as it gets this year.

If you're playing Mercer in November, you have a weak fucking schedule. Bama's got 0 quality wins this year. Bama is #1 by default. Miami probably should be #1 with Bama #2, Clemson #3 and Oklahoma #4.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Frank Beamer is below average...with 238 wins, 23 consecutive bowl appearances and a .663 winning percentage, what is Barry Alvarez with his 119 wins and .614 win percentage. Anybody except super homers like you know that Barry couldn't carry Frank's balls if you gave him a backpack.

I will take any of those guys view over your opinion direct from mom's basement.

He played in the weak ACC and only one decent bowl win. Barry turned around a disaster of a program and won back to back rose bowls and was in 4 total rose bowls as an HC I believe. He played in the best conference in the nation. I'll bump up Frank to average at best. He reminds me of the Iowa coach just couldn't win the big time games.

Nice the old your mom's basement one liner. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played in the weak ACC and only one decent bowl win. Barry turned around a disaster of a program and won back to back rose bowls and was in 4 total rose bowls as an HC I believe. He played in the best conference in the nation. I'll bump up Frank to average at best. He reminds me of the Iowa coach just couldn't win the big time games.

LOL, Frank never won a National Championship...but at least he played for one.

I guess if you think the Rose Bowl is the be all end all, I could see where you might think playing in 4 was some sort of major accomplishment.

Double LOL at the Big 10 being the best conference in the land...Barry wasn't coaching in the 60's and 70's. The ACC won just as many championships as the B1G in the 11 years Frank was in the ACC...which is to say 1, lol.

Beamer has 6 11-win seasons and 7 10-win seasons at Virginia Tech...From 1892 to 1987 they had 1...lol at who turned around a disaster of a program.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, Frank never won a National Championship...but at least he played for one.

I guess if you think the Rose Bowl is the be all end all, I could see where you might think playing in 4 was some sort of major accomplishment.

Double LOL at the Big 10 being the best conference in the land...Barry wasn't coaching in the 60's and 70's. The ACC won just as many championships as the B1G in the 11 years Frank was in the ACC...which is to say 1, lol.

Beamer has 6 11-win seasons and 7 10-win seasons at Virginia Tech...From 1892 to 1987 they had 1...lol at who turned around a disaster of a program.

Alright I'll put him in as a respectable member since you twisted my arm. Still, there are many members that shouldn't be on that committee and I'm sure we both agree with that. Tyrone Willingham made me laugh.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and I have different definitions of pretty good. When I say pretty good, I mean they're better than most teams, not elite.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the enthusiasm, but Clemson >> Auburn >>> Georgia >>>>>> Carolina. It's totally possible but I'd probably have a cardiac episode the likes of which Fred Sanford would be proud
fred-sanford-o.gif

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa hasn't won since they crushed the Buckeyes, either. They lost to Purdue.

:behindsofa:

They scored most of the seasonal quota for points against us. They gotta be conservative with what they have left