• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Syracuse has not won a game since beating Clemson

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immediately after the Clemson game they
had a thread about which SEC team would be bidding for Corch Dino's services.

I remember that discussion but not sure it was started by Syracuse fans. Either way, yeah, the shine is off a little bit now

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that discussion but not sure it was started by Syracuse fans. Either way, yeah, the shine is off a little bit now

In San Antonio we were having the same discussions about the UTSA coach, Frank Wilson. Now he's lost a few, and won't be going anywhere.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin>Clemson for fourth spot. Clemson beat Auburn when they struggled with Mercer. Va Tech and NC state aren't even going to be ranked anymore and they have the worst loss out of any team in the top ten. So they have one ranked win that came when Aubrun wasn't playing well. :clap:

I wouldn't be surprised if a four loss South Carolina beat the shit out of them.

*3 loss South Carolina team. Likely a 2 loss team had their top playmaker not been knocked out for the season like the first offensive play after a long TD against Kentucky.

I wouldn't be shocked either. Muschamp has surprisingly done a good job so far in his second chance.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In San Antonio we were having the same discussions about the UTSA coach, Frank Wilson. Now he's lost a few, and won't be going anywhere.

"He beat Baylor! Must be the next big thing..."

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Powerhouse Iowa State is 4-2 since the Oklahoma game including beating a #4 TCU.

I mean WTF people.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with that said, if Clemson and Oklahoma played tomorrow, I'd expect a fairly convincing Clemson win.

You can throw out best loss and best win, but that doesn't determine who is the better team. Plus, Clemson, like Bama has rightfully earned the benefit of the doubt.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*3 loss South Carolina team. Likely a 2 loss team had their top playmaker not been knocked out for the season like the first offensive play after a long TD against Kentucky.

I wouldn't be shocked either. Muschamp has surprisingly done a good job so far in his second chance.

Ohhh, I'd be shocked. When it comes to Clemson, it doesn't matter how good Carolina is, or how bad the Tigs are. The end result is usually a Gamecocks loss.

When SOS was here (RIP) that was the only time in the series history where Carolina won five in a row. Clemson wins 8 out of ten games against us, no matter the records.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Powerhouse Iowa State is 4-2 since the Oklahoma game including beating a #4 TCU.

I mean WTF people.

Str8 up, homie...our BEEEEloved Sue-Nerds are getting shafticated

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with that said, if Clemson and Oklahoma played tomorrow, I'd expect a fairly convincing Clemson win.

You can throw out best loss and best win, but that doesn't determine who is the better team. Plus, Clemson, like Bama has rightfully earned the benefit of the doubt.

THIS HAS FAIL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh, I'd be shocked. When it comes to Clemson, it doesn't matter how good Carolina is, or how bad the Tigs are. The end result is usually a Gamecocks loss.

When SOS was here (RIP) that was the only time in the series history where Carolina won five in a row. Clemson wins 8 out of ten games against us, no matter the records.

I'd be a little surprised, because I think Clemson is a legit threat for another Natty, but I wouldn't be shocked. Rivalry game, and SC is a pretty good team.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a little surprised, because I think Clemson is a legit threat for another Natty, but I wouldn't be shocked. Rivalry game, and SC is a pretty good team.

Appreciate the enthusiasm, but Clemson >> Auburn >>> Georgia >>>>>> Carolina. It's totally possible but I'd probably have a cardiac episode the likes of which Fred Sanford would be proud

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the enthusiasm, but Clemson >> Auburn >>> Georgia >>>>>> Carolina. It's totally possible but I'd probably have a cardiac episode the likes of which Fred Sanford would be proud

I'm hoping Georgia gets another shot at Auburn. Not that I think we'd win, but I have to think we're better than we showed against them.

If it's UGA vs Bama, I expect another bloodbath loss. Shame too. Chubb and Michel deserve better.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Syracuse homer on here, can't think of his name but I hope he sees this haha. Syracuse, not bowl eligible once again! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAA. Fuck you, Orange.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but the QB was injured. STFU your weak ass team was losing when he was still playing in the first half. Clemson shouldn't be anywhere near the top 4. The stupid fucks in the committee are overrating all the teams that made the CFP last year and it's obvious. The members on that committee are straight up garbage. The only one that had a shred of credibility was Barry Alvarez and now he's no longer on it this year.

Clemson has quality wins already and Clemson will be playing Miami in 2 weeks.

The closest thing to a quality win Wisconsin has is a Michigan team that doesn't have an offense.

But am I shocked that the bandwagon fan cherry picks? Not at all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing Wisconsin takes the 4th spot in tonight's rankings and bumps OU to #5 though.

I moved Oklahoma up to #2 as Miami struggled with Virginia, and the Iowa St loss isn't as bad as the Syracuse loss and both Clemson and Oklahoma have quality wins.

I tried to justify Wisconsin in the top4 but couldn't do it. I can see them possibly moving up, but I'm personally waiting for the Ohio St game and won't be totally surprised if they don't move into the top4.

But as long as Wisconsin is #5, they are likely in the playoffs if they win out since Clemson and Miami will play, so I don't know what the big deal is. I don't see any real controversy and we still have 2 weeks of football to play.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a what if:

What if Auburn beats Bama. With Wisconsin's crap schedule and running the tables, does Wisconsin make the playoff ahead of Bama or does Bama still beat out Wisconsin?