• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Swoopes Has Impressed Me

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking what I am seeing out of the young kid. Gotta admit - I was skeptical of him at first. Not no more.

He is the right kind of mobile. The kind that gets out of the pocket, for the purpose of finding an open receiver. He can run but it is his second option.

And dude has a freaking rocket of an arm. When the ball hits the receiver you can hear the pop. Defenders have basically no time to get to the ball.

Our offensive line is just flat out embarrassing. We have no run game to take the pressure off, and he has very little protection. All things considered - he is playing quite well.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rushing game isn't as hopeless as it may seem. They actually improved since the BYU game when they only averaged 2.3 yards per attempt. Against UCLA, who is supposed to have the better defense, they averaged 4.2 yards per attempt. It's starting to click for them as they get more experience.

And yes, Swoopes is quite impressive.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will end up as being as good as Ash. He just needs some experience. Again, it's going to take some time.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 2 games kid has exactly on the number 800 yards of offense and 5 TD's. He's really coming into his own.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does he run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage thus losing yards instead of throw the ball away? Why does he take sacks instead of throwing it away? Kids in JV high school know not to do this.

Why did he snap the ball with 16+ seconds left THREE TIMES this past game on a drive that should have ended with an FG and no time on the clock for the win? Someone needs to take control of this offense, and he needs to do it if the coaches won't.