• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

superbowl odds....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'MON Jacksonville vs. LA Rams! :hope:

I would love listening to the announcing crew and media shitheads squirm in their seats as they struggle for stories to cover and things to say.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'MON Jacksonville vs. LA Rams! :hope:

I would love listening to the announcing crew and media shitheads squirm in their seats as they struggle for stories to cover and things to say.
It would be a Sean mcvay and Tom Coughlin suckathon in the media.

The media never struggles, their diarrhea is endless.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Chiefs are a solid play.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the panthers are a solid bet here and i don't understand why they're listed as being less likely than both the falcons and the eagles

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the panthers are a solid bet here and i don't understand why they're listed as being less likely than both the falcons and the eagles
I think it has to do with the path. @Saints probably looks tougher than @Rams as far as the Falcons. Which is consistent as it gives the Saints a better chance than the Rams. And the Eagles have a higher chance because they have a bye.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because their offense is offensive

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just did a double blind draw pool for the SB. $20 buy in, winner takes all. I got Buffalo:yes::rolleyes2:

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my estimation:

The pats are the team who probably have at least a 50% chance to win it if not maybe more than that. The steelers have about a 20% chance, because if they beat the pats they will be better than whoever wins the afc. Kansas city has an extremely slim chance of beating the pats/steelers. Then the sb would be a toss-up against anyone.

Jacksonville could beat pittsburgh but they certainly couldn't beat Pittsburgh AND New England in consecutive weeks. They, along with the "happy to be there" Buffalo and Tennessee, have no chance IMO

In the nfc, the eagles could maybe manage to string together two low-scoring wins to get to the SB but they would lose to either the pats or the steelers and it wouldn't be close. I don't give them much of a shot.

Minnesota is a very good team. Something makes me think they'll lose to the rams...and even if not, once again they would never be able to keep up with the pats or steelers. Actually, I really think both Philadelphia and Minnesota will be one-and done and the nfc championship will be held in LA. FWIW the falcons had their chance last year and blew it...

The three teams in the nfc who could run through everyone are LA, the saints, and Carolina. All of those teams would still be big underdogs in the SB assuming the chiefs don't win the afc. Those are the only nfc teams I think have any shot to win the SB, because their offenses are good enough and they have the best qbs.

The most surprising thing that could happen IMO would be the nfc winning the SB this year. However, I think it would be great for the nfl, so I'll almost certainly be rooting for whoever wins the nfc in the big game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my estimation:

The pats are the team who probably have at least a 50% chance to win it if not maybe more than that. The steelers have about a 20% chance, because if they beat the pats they will be better than whoever wins the afc. Kansas city has an extremely slim chance of beating the pats/steelers. Then the sb would be a toss-up against anyone.

Jacksonville could beat pittsburgh but they certainly couldn't beat Pittsburgh AND New England in consecutive weeks. They, along with the "happy to be there" Buffalo and Tennessee, have no chance IMO

In the nfc, the eagles could maybe manage to string together two low-scoring wins to get to the SB but they would lose to either the pats or the steelers and it wouldn't be close. I don't give them much of a shot.

Minnesota is a very good team. Something makes me think they'll lose to the rams...and even if not, once again they would never be able to keep up with the pats or steelers. Actually, I really think both Philadelphia and Minnesota will be one-and done and the nfc championship will be held in LA. FWIW the falcons had their chance last year and blew it...

The three teams in the nfc who could run through everyone are LA, the saints, and Carolina. All of those teams would still be big underdogs in the SB assuming the chiefs don't win the afc. Those are the only nfc teams I think have any shot to win the SB, because their offenses are good enough and they have the best qbs.

The most surprising thing that could happen IMO would be the nfc winning the SB this year. However, I think it would be great for the nfl, so I'll almost certainly be rooting for whoever wins the nfc in the big game.
Good call... Lol.

Let me clear this up. There are 4 teams left that can win the SB

Pat's
Steelers
Saints
Falcons

That's it. And that's because

Brady
Roethlisberger
Brees
Ryan

The other 4 have no shot. Same as the no shot the Rams and Bills had.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call... Lol.

Let me clear this up. There are 4 teams left that can win the SB

Pat's
Steelers
Saints
Falcons

That's it. And that's because

Brady
Roethlisberger
Brees
Ryan

The other 4 have no shot. Same as the no shot the Rams and Bills had.
LMAO!

It's hard to tell if you actually disagree with me? Apart from the fact that you give the falons a shot, which I don't whatsoever after what happened last year (but you're a falcons fan so I'll give you a pass) I don't think you are......

Qbs are far from the whole story, as shown by Eli "why did I have to be the dumb one" Manning winning two. But I've never seen as big a dropoff from the competent qbs to the incompetent ones as I saw from the first game today to the second game today and that goes to show that this year it's a big deal.

Last edited: