• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully you tend to grow to hate teams or players that are really good. I never hear anyone say they hate the Browns, Titans , Texans. Since GB tends to beat our ass every year and NE is always better than us, my hate for them is stronger. I don't like the teams in our division, but if they beat GB and keep us out of having to go to GB, then I'm all for it.
Do you realize in the early 90s it was Dallas beating GB.
I will always have more hate for our direct rivals over a team just because they are good. Now if Dallas was a yearly contender the last 25 or so years and NE kept beating them in the SB I'd have some hate there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always have more hate for our direct rivals over a team just because they are good. Now if Dallas was a yearly contender the last 25 or so years and NE kept beating them in the SB I'd have some hate there.

Exactly. Do u remember where everyone of those games were?? In Dallas. Then in 96 or 97 - Favre got his wish and we finally went there. Dorsey Levins is still running. Now from the looks of it - the Eagles are set up pretty good for awhile. I may begin to dislike them more. I always look at the biggest picture. We play Philly, Skins, Gmen on the road every year. I would much rather go there and play than GB right now. The Packers have had a top 5 Qb in the league for about 25 yrs now, minus this yr since Arod was out . Honestly when we have been good , the only team in our division the last 25 years that I feared was the 92 Eagles. How that coach messed that team up, I don't know. Thanks Kotite.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a lot of time in Philly. My son lived there while his wife was doing her residency at Thomas Jefferson Hospital. I used to live only 65 miles away. Now I live a little further. I started going to games in the 1960’s. I have seen some really dumb things done by fans there. Most of the fans that did these things were/are anywhere from their teens to twenties, that I noticed anyway. I am sure someone can find an ollder fan being a jerk also. How many fans like this from other teams’ fan base cause problems at their stadiums and parking lots? Not as many as in Philly? I get to at least two Eagles games a year. The group we tailgate with are anywhere from early 70’s to around late 30’s. All the other people in the lot where we park are mature and respectful of each other and to fans from other teams. We clean up our trash and put it in plastic bags. Believe me, my feelings are not hurt by someone saying that Eagles fans are the worst. You have a right to your opinion. Yesterday, a few people there acted like assholes, a lot more acted like ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a lot of time in Philly. My son lived there while his wife was doing her residency at Thomas Jefferson Hospital. I used to live only 65 miles away. Now I live a little further. I started going to games in the 1960’s. I have seen some really dumb things done by fans there. Most of the fans were/are anywhere from their teens to twenties, that I noticed anyway. I am sure someone can find an ollder fan being a jerk also. How many fans like this from other teams’ fan base cause problems at their stadiums and parking lots? Not as many as in Philly? I get to at least two Eagles games a year. The group we tailgate with are anywhere from early 70’s to around late 30’s. All the other people in the lot where we park are mature and respectful of each other and to fans from other teams. We clean up our trash and put it in plastic bags. Believe me, my feelings are not hurt by someone saying that Eagles fans are the worst. You have a right to your opinion. Yesterday, a lot of people there acted like assholes, a lot more acted like ladies and gentlemen.
Eagles fans are the poorest sore losers and ungraces fans on the planet. They had the gull to say Dallas sucks even when Dallas was winnjng Superbowls around here. I am going to go out and buy a patriot hat and where it around here. That is how much i hate philly. LOL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a lot of time in Philly. My son lived there while his wife was doing her residency at Thomas Jefferson Hospital. I used to live only 65 miles away. Now I live a little further. I started going to games in the 1960’s. I have seen some really dumb things done by fans there. Most of the fans that did these things were/are anywhere from their teens to twenties, that I noticed anyway. I am sure someone can find an ollder fan being a jerk also. How many fans like this from other teams’ fan base cause problems at their stadiums and parking lots? Not as many as in Philly? I get to at least two Eagles games a year. The group we tailgate with are anywhere from early 70’s to around late 30’s. All the other people in the lot where we park are mature and respectful of each other and to fans from other teams. We clean up our trash and put it in plastic bags. Believe me, my feelings are not hurt by someone saying that Eagles fans are the worst. You have a right to your opinion. Yesterday, a few people there acted like assholes, a lot more acted like ladies and gentlemen.

There are bad apples everywhere. You can get on YouTube and watch the fights at every stadium just about. They did cheer at first when Irvin broke his neck, but the majority stopped when they saw how serious it was. I have no problem with someone loving / idolizing/ worshiping their team.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like having to choose between death by fire or death by drowning? No SB for me this year. I can't bring my self to cheer for either team. Which is worse Brady getting 6 or the Sheagles one? :hellno:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terence Newman brought back bad memories. He got burned again.
I know what Aikman said, but that sure looked like Smith screwing up to me. Newman stopped as if he had deep help. Looked like they were in two deep and Smith got caught moving too far to the middle for some reason. Which was dumb because the other safety was already there and picked up the deep route as it was coming to him. Then Smith got absolutely toasted again by Ertz a little later. Imagine if one of our safeties had a day like that?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a list of teams you hate, and see who's higher on to list.
For me the list os short.
The other 3 teams in the NFCE, SF, GB and Pitt.
I have no hate or like for the rest of them.
No I don't want NE to win their 6th but I'm against Phithy from getting their 1st even more.
I really wanted both teams to lose today so I wouldn't have to care who wins the SB.
Today was a horrible day for me.

1. Iggles (Always and Forever)
  2. Niners (same as Iggles fans - one place I would never go to watch the Cowboys play)
  3. Vikings (between the security guard kicking Pearson after the 4th and 17 play and the whiskey bottle hitting Terzian back in Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Five...)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Iggles (Always and Forever)
  2. Niners (same as Iggles fans - one place I would never go to watch the Cowboys play)
  3. Vikings (between the security guard kicking Pearson after the 4th and 17 play and the whiskey bottle hitting Terzian back in Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Five...)

Always have kind of liked the Vikings. Now I hated that old dome the played in. Their New Stadium is unbelievable. I think it's their helmets that I like. I used to love Ahmad Rashad. It seems like they always have good WRs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the lesser of two evils. I have to root for NE. I hate the Eagles and their fans. I appreciate the post from Dusty above and I'm sure he and his group are great fans that deserve a win and yes all fan bases have mega AHoles,,,but,,,Philly is by far the worst and they are also an NFC East rival so there is no contest on who I will root for (or against). I don't dislike the Pats. I like Brady and think he is a lot classier than most fans give him credit for. I love BB even though he is a huge Asshole because he is just incredible. I think he is the best coach in the history of the league. I don't like most of their fans and in particular their fans on the hoop. I would have rooted for Minn but, if I have to pick it's going to be NE for me and I hope they win by 40. Now if it was the Red Sox vs the Phillies I'd change my pick. Red Sox fans are total DBag losers!!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the lesser of two evils. I have to root for NE. I hate the Eagles and their fans. I appreciate the post from Dusty above and I'm sure he and his group are great fans that deserve a win and yes all fan bases have mega AHoles,,,but,,,Philly is by far the worst and they are also an NFC East rival so there is no contest on who I will root for (or against). I don't dislike the Pats. I like Brady and think he is a lot classier than most fans give him credit for. I love BB even though he is a huge Asshole because he is just incredible. I think he is the best coach in the history of the league. I don't like most of their fans and in particular their fans on the hoop. I would have rooted for Minn but, if I have to pick it's going to be NE for me and I hope they win by 40. Now if it was the Red Sox vs the Phillies I'd change my pick. Red Sox fans are total DBag losers!!!!

Holy shit. Win by 40. That's the only reason I'm glad the Pats are in it. When they are in it , it is usually very close.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Now that I think about it. First and foremost I will be rooting for my Super Bowl boxes. For a $20K win it would be worth the Eagles winning:D

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies are the only team I root for here. The fans are great.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize, the same people that root for the Phillies root for the Eagles, right?
Nope. Just like the Patriot fans and Red Sox fans are different. Where have you ever heard anything about Phillies Fans being idots like Eagle fans?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since GB tends to beat our ass every year and NE is always better than us, my hate for them is stronger.
Maybe you should question the job Jerrah is doing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has a strong throwing arm, he'd look good in a Cowboys uniform.
I would love to have a BACKUP like Foles and have brought him up in the past. But, I think he gets more money than a team with a cap issue and a stud young QB that is getting better and is strong as a bull should be paying for a backup.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to have a BACKUP like Foles and have brought him up in the past. But, I think he gets more money than a team with a cap issue and a stud young QB that is getting better and is strong as a bull should be paying for a backup.
Dak was a disappointment this past season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally something we can both agree on.