• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LI Champions

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Walmart to pick up some project supplies for my grandson. When I walked into the store there was a big Blu Ray DVD display of the new, New England Patriots SUPER BOWL LI CHAMPIONS. I couldn't resist. $22.07 for a complete review of the 2016 season and the playoffs.

The audio is incredible. Edelman is at the line and Alford says something to him and he shakes his head and says, "If you have to talk about it, you can't do it." He takes off makes a catch, jukes Alford who totally whiffs the tackles and JE goes for about 35 yards. All of the sideline conversations are great. The best line of all is Blount sitting on the bench after the Falcons take the 28-3 lead. He simply says with no emotion at all..."It ain't over. We got Tom Brady."

Just finished watching it on the living room TV. I think I'll watch it again tomorrow on the big screen in my man cave.

3 Games to Glory has been ordered and should be here in about two to three weeks.

Well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Walmart to pick up some project supplies for my grandson. When I walked into the store there was a big Blu Ray DVD display of the new, New England Patriots SUPER BOWL LI CHAMPIONS. I couldn't resist. $22.07 for a complete review of the 2016 season and the playoffs.

The audio is incredible. Edelman is at the line and Alford says something to him and he shakes his head and says, "If you have to talk about it, you can't do it." He takes off makes a catch, jukes Alford who totally whiffs the tackles and JE goes for about 35 yards. All of the sideline conversations are great. The best line of all is Blount sitting on the bench after the Falcons take the 28-3 lead. He simply says with no emotion at all..."It ain't over. We got Tom Brady."

Just finished watching it on the living room TV. I think I'll watch it again tomorrow on the big screen in my man cave.

3 Games to Glory has been ordered and should be here in about two to three weeks.

Well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might have to get one of you to buy one for me. I doubt they have them in California

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have to get one of you to buy one for me. I doubt they have them in California

The great thing about Walmart......order it online and they deliver to your local store for free and will hold it for you for as long as you need.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about Walmart......order it online and they deliver to your local store for free and will hold it for you for as long as you need.

Thanks for the tip Ken. I'm going to do that.....