• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Contenders????

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown, how did we add this Pro Bowler?
Really, might not solve the Hawks OL issues, but WOW.

What an ADD.

I'm liking what I see.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's a good add. I still think it's mostly about the QB though, but of course then that's one reason adding Brown is so good. Lots of football left, but I think the team is on the right track. I still see 12-4, possibly even better with some good fortune (such as missing Elliott @ Dallas). There was a noticeable degree of panic around here about a month ago or so when the wings fluttered a bit and the nose dipped, but Russell Wilson has gained a firm grip on the controls and found some blue skies. Things can change quickly in an NFL season, however, both for the good and bad. Fingers crossed.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 12-4 could be a stretch still. 13-3 is a pipe dream, imo. I don't think any team in the league finishes that high.
There are some tough games on the sched coming up, even the home games. The Falcons, Eagles and Rams all come to the Clink. Yes, we are home and should win but any of those 3 could beat us if we aren't careful.
On the road, we have to go to Dallas, Jax and on a short week this week, a TNF game in Arizona. I realize the Cards are in really bad shape but those divisional games can bite you in the ass and going on the road on short rest is tough, depending on what happens today as well.
I could see the Hawks losing 2-3 games in that bunch easy. Don't want it to happen but won't be surprised if it does.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we arent contenders unless we figure out how to run the ball.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its all about who our competition is every team in the NFL has their own issues and things they wish they were better at doing. I dont know what record we will finish in but I know that we are right in the thick of it to land a #1 or #2 seed. The Aaron Rodgers injury was huge it really changed the landscape of the playoff race to the superbowl. I love the fact that we have a great defense moving forward and most likely going into the playoffs

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just lost to the Redskins at home. That should answer your question.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks aren't there right now... way too many penalties and our kicker is hopeless.... In the playoffs field goals end up being VERY important... Walsh needs to go ... Our D was missing Earl today so that helped the Skins over the top at the end of that game...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point we arent even contenders for the division.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Kicker makes a kick, and we are telling a different story. Cut Walsh tonight.

Penalties..........It has to STOP Pete. C'mon man, coach your coaches up and STOP the penalties.
4th Quarter, Does RW try to run Bevels stuff for 3 Q's, and then just do 'what RW does' when we have Offensive Success? Seriously, HOW MANY 1st half plays have truly been successful?

Pete is the boss, he needs to step up and Coach the Coaches.

Why is it that Bevel get's roasted 9+ times per year????? I know WHY!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just lost to the Redskins at home. That should answer your question.
Better off to just start shopping for new kicker and position players right here and now and hope for a rebuild for next year.

Just don't Mariner the rebuilding process. Please.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss hurt.

We got trapped in a trap game.

I disagree about it being a trap game, they played Houston last week and Arizona next week, those teams aren't exactly lighting things up. The simple fact of the matter is the Seahawks aren't that good. They are likely good enough to make the playoffs, maybe they'll even get a home game (seems unlikely, but possible) however I don't entertain any illusions that this is a super bowl team. Not just because of today, but because of issues that have persisted all season long without improvement or change. This team lacks leadership, it has ZERO discipline (15 penalties are you kidding me?) and seeing as the season is now halfway over, I have no reason to believe anything will be different going forward.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about it being a trap game, they played Houston last week and Arizona next week, those teams aren't exactly lighting things up. The simple fact of the matter is the Seahawks aren't that good. They are likely good enough to make the playoffs, maybe they'll even get a home game (seems unlikely, but possible) however I don't entertain any illusions that this is a super bowl team. Not just because of today, but because of issues that have persisted all season long without improvement or change. This team lacks leadership, it has ZERO discipline (15 penalties are you kidding me?) and seeing as the season is now halfway over, I have no reason to believe anything will be different going forward.
Washington wasn't exactly lighting things up coming into today, either, and look what happened there.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington wasn't exactly lighting things up coming into today, either, and look what happened there.

Right, what I meant was that the markings of a trap game usually center around either playing a subpar team the week before playing an elite team and/or big rival, or facing a letdown playing a subpar team a week after a big time win, and today's game didn't fall into either category. I don't see it as a trap game, they shouldn't have had any reason to overlook Washington or play as poorly as they did. IMO, they lost for a simple reason, they just aren't that good.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SeaPeeps2017.png

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better off to just start shopping for new kicker and position players right here and now and hope for a rebuild for next year.

Just don't Mariner the rebuilding process. Please.

Unfortunately, the mess is a whole lot deeper than the kicker and adding some position players. It starts with the coaching staff. Bevell was god awful yesterday with his game planning. The middle of the field was open all game long and he refused to use it. It was homerun ball or nothing as usual. Cable still holding a coaching position in the NFL is a travesty. What can be said about him that hasent already been said? Neither will be going anywhere until Pete goes and as unpopular as this decision is, its probably time for him to step down. The team currently is just a continuation of all the problems accumulated the last couple years and its not getting any better. As fans of the team, we truly knew this was going to happen, but only a few were ready to admit it. I have no aspirations for this team going forward. Team had a very generous schedule this season and will be lucky to make the playoffs.