• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Champion Eagles!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly you dreamt the Steelers won it and got confused.

Well, it was the "Steagles" for that one year during world war II, soooo...Steelers are Superbowl Champs, #7 trophy has arrived!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if we get just get the Phillies to dish out some payback for the 2009 WS.

I saw something on BGN today about Kelce being a speaker that Kapler brought in to speak to the team in Clearwater. No time to go grab the link...but I like that. Apparently he told them they remind him of this years Eagles team...undervalued.

I hold no machination that this Phils team can do what this Eagles team did. But, I think the pieces are finally starting to come into focus on this becoming a dangerous squad. Hopefully they can grab some of that underdog energy and come away from this season being talked about as a potential contender in coming seasons. I would love to see both the Iggs and the Phils running wild for the coming years!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something on BGN today about Kelce being a speaker that Kapler brought in to speak to the team in Clearwater. No time to go grab the link...but I like that. Apparently he told them they remind him of this years Eagles team...undervalued.

I hold no machination that this Phils team can do what this Eagles team did. But, I think the pieces are finally starting to come into focus on this becoming a dangerous squad. Hopefully they can grab some of that underdog energy and come away from this season being talked about as a potential contender in coming seasons. I would love to see both the Iggs and the Phils running wild for the coming years!

Yeah, it was on CSN sportstalk last night. The mummer wanna-be is a great motivator!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to put this here.....
Alshon Jeffery had surgery on an injury he played through during the entire 2017 Eagles season

The mea culpa's continue. One would not have to go too far back to find me not crazy about Alshon coming to Philly. My complete impression of him is that he is talented, but can't (maybe won't) stay on the field. We took him and I saw missed games coming.

Not only did he miss no games....he did it the whole season while injured. Sure....a rotator cuff (or rotation cuff....thanks BGN) isn't mission critical for a WR perhaps....but it isn't nothing. Guy showed grit. His stats were not solid earlier in year....maybe this had something to do with it....maybe not.

Kudos to the team for managing the reps early to let him sink into this limitation.....but most of all the guy proved me wrong. He has tough to go with the talent!!

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to put this here.....
Alshon Jeffery had surgery on an injury he played through during the entire 2017 Eagles season

The mea culpa's continue. One would not have to go too far back to find me not crazy about Alshon coming to Philly. My complete impression of him is that he is talented, but can't (maybe won't) stay on the field. We took him and I saw missed games coming.

Not only did he miss no games....he did it the whole season while injured. Sure....a rotator cuff (or rotation cuff....thanks BGN) isn't mission critical for a WR perhaps....but it isn't nothing. Guy showed grit. His stats were not solid earlier in year....maybe this had something to do with it....maybe not.

Kudos to the team for managing the reps early to let him sink into this limitation.....but most of all the guy proved me wrong. He has tough to go with the talent!!

It was a very special season, one never to be forgotten. A lot of great stories on and off the field. This only adds to the legend.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F67EBF3A-5F0C-4320-9B5C-058662F0A479.jpeg
NFLShop is taking its sweet time getting my stuff to me. So far I only have the t-shirt.

I got my hat, T shirt and a Super Bowl program but it says that my Varsity Jacket won’t ship until around June 1st. Hopefully sooner. The T shirt shipped a week sooner than they originally said.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the preparation for the Gold medal match for Curling with the USA going against Sweden and theywere talking about the different terms

One term they talked about were curling ends and theysaid "No we are not talking about Brandon Graham defensive end for the Super Bowl champions Philadelphia Eagles"

Damn that has a good ring to it :10:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the preparation for the Gold medal match for Curling with the USA going against Sweden and theywere talking about the different terms

One term they talked about were curling ends and theysaid "No we are not talking about Brandon Graham defensive end for the Super Bowl champions Philadelphia Eagles"

Damn that has a good ring to it :10:
a Brandon Graham jersey would be a good one to get

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was the "Steagles" for that one year during world war II, soooo...Steelers are Superbowl Champs, #7 trophy has arrived!

Well that would mean 6.5 Lombardi's and it would also mean the Eagles are still 100% Lombardi less.

I like it.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would mean 6.5 Lombardi's and it would also mean the Eagles are still 100% Lombardi less.

I like it.

Well, if we're sharing, that would mean 3.5 for Philly and 3.5 for Pittsburgh. Cowboy fans + math = funny.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Eagle fans. A special shout out to the KFFLers