• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide- B league official draft thread

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K Sea Bass

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft notes
Round 1 Howard and Freeman were numbers 4 and 5 on my predraft rankings was pretty happy about the choice i was given
Round 2 was hoping for DMurray or Gurley but they weren't there so i took my top receiver(Probably would have took a hard look at Fournette if he was still on the board
Round 3 rolled the dice and lost thought Crow would last until my 4th SP sniped him
Round 4 Thought about Keenan Allen and Joe Mixon here Reed was at the top of my board and i kinda wanted a stud TE
Round 5 Keenan Allen is an injury risk, but i had a late 3rd round grade on him
Round 6 AD was hoping for Ameer or Ty Montgomery here Trudem sniped both of them
Round 7 I know Forte is old, but he seems like he getting disrespected in fantasy rankings maybe i'm missing something, but i still like him over Powell
Round 8 Sanders to good of a value to pass up
Round 9 Kirk 3 QBs i had ahead of him had just got sniped. Kinda worried about Redskin front office shenanigans
Round 11 was pretty happy about getting Joe Williams i think there is a good shot he gets a significant role this season if he doesn't work out i can always blame @TREFF for talking him up next off season :heh:
Round 13 Decker great value for a possibly the NYJ number 1 receiver

Overall happy with how the draft went

Edit woops meant to put this in the other thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft notes
Round 1 Howard and Freeman were numbers 4 and 5 on my predraft rankings was pretty happy about the choice i was given
Round 2 was hoping for DMurray or Gurley but they weren't there so i took my top receiver(Probably would have took a hard look at Fournette if he was still on the board
Round 3 rolled the dice and lost thought Crow would last until my 4th SP sniped him
Round 4 Thought about Keenan Allen and Joe Mixon here Reed was at the top of my board and i kinda wanted a stud TE
Round 5 Keenan Allen is an injury risk, but i had a late 3rd round grade on him
Round 6 AD was hoping for Ameer or Ty Montgomery here Trudem sniped both of them
Round 7 I know Forte is old, but he seems like he getting disrespected in fantasy rankings maybe i'm missing something, but i still like him over Powell
Round 8 Sanders to good of a value to pass up
Round 9 Kirk 3 QBs i had ahead of him had just got sniped. Kinda worried about Redskin front office shenanigans
Round 11 was pretty happy about getting Joe Williams i think there is a good shot he gets a significant role this season if he doesn't work out i can always blame @TREFF for talking him up next off season :heh:
Round 13 Decker great value for a possibly the NYJ number 1 receiver

Overall happy with how the draft went

Edit woops meant to put this in the other thread
Haha.. yeah, he and Hyde, better than Freeman and Coleman.. book it. Still no idea where that came from.
By the way,. I took him in the seventh in ours, with a few of those RB hoarders over there, he'd have never made it much further.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to accept the invite first.

Well what's the fucking hold up? Shit and get off the pot already. It takes 5min.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed that Milk took all rookies for his RBs. bold! and @averagejoe Is rolling his eyes.