• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sugar Bowl #10 Oklahoma vs #3 Alabama

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does a coach find it necessary to run his mouth? Fact: SEC 7 straight NC's. Going for 8~ Why does he care about the bottom teams? Is he saying Kansas, Iowa St, TCU, West Va, Texas Tech are power houses over the SEC bottom teams Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Florida (now), Vandy? Again, who cares!

:noidea:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kw3.gif

Top 3 post that I have ever seen!!! :10:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

themidgetb

A dwarf among midgets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,230.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teabag in victory, flying mom in defeat

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTee1
Why does a coach find it necessary to run his mouth? Fact: SEC 7 straight NC's. Going for 8~ Why does he care about the bottom teams? Is he saying Kansas, Iowa St, TCU, West Va, Texas Tech are power houses over the SEC bottom teams Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Florida (now), Vandy? Again, who cares!

:noidea:

Bottom teams? So OU winning last night changes all that? What does that have to do with Oklahoma beating Alabama? He's also cut down SEC offenses in the past which Alabama had 515 yards (net after sacks)? thinking 4 turnovers leading to 28 points kind of hurt? What do you think? :noidea:

It was a great win and congratulations but don't think it was the end all tell all. :noidea: Sure seems like you're trying to stir something up though. :suds:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gawd, I wish Dark Boys from the old Cee Bee Ess baords was on this site. He was a huge homer Bama fan and I gotta believe that douche is curled up in a corner in his basement, muttering to himself about now.....

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gawd, I wish Dark Boys from the old Cee Bee Ess baords was on this site. He was a huge homer Bama fan and I gotta believe that douche is curled up in a corner in his basement, muttering to himself about now.....

I remember and yes you are probably right! :laugh3:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:

Bottom teams? So OU winning last night changes all that? What does that have to do with Oklahoma beating Alabama? He's also cut down SEC offenses in the past which Alabama had 515 yards (net after sacks)? thinking 4 turnovers leading to 28 points kind of hurt? What do you think? :noidea:

It was a great win and congratulations but don't think it was the end all tell all. :noidea: Sure seems like you're trying to stir something up though. :suds:

Oh I'm thinking that you were the initial stirrer.

I'm just thrusting proof and steamed crow in your grill.

Stoops was "running his mouth", right? ....Well he did a little more than run his mouth last night. He backed that shit up. So, where do we go from here Bunky?:noidea::suds:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha ha, lol, I remember him, he wasn't just a huge Bama fan, he had this incredible hard-on hatred for Oklahoma for no explicable reason. :laugh3:

I mean, Bama and Oklahoma aren't even rivals, but every other post/thread from DarkBoys (and there were a LOT of posts/threads from him) was about how much he thought Oklahoma sucked. He spent more time trashing Oklahoma than talking up his own team.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm thinking that you were the initial stirrer.

I'm just thrusting proof and steamed crow in your grill.

Stoops was "running his mouth", right? ....Well he did a little more than run his mouth last night. He backed that shit up. So, where do we go from here Bunky?:noidea::suds:

So the games he lost to SEC teams he wasn't right? :noidea: Win and you're right! Lose and you're wrong? About the exact same comments? That's a great way of looking at it. :L

Again, congratulations on the win last night! Alabama will recover and with the loss of only 4 players, if they find a QB, along with the #1 recruiting class (maybe Saban's best) coming in, they should be fine. Thanks for playing!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha, lol, I remember him, he wasn't just a huge Bama fan, he had this incredible hard-on hatred for Oklahoma for no explicable reason. :laugh3:

I mean, Bama and Oklahoma aren't even rivals, but every other post/thread from DarkBoys (and there were a LOT of posts/threads from him) was about how much he thought Oklahoma sucked. He spent more time trashing Oklahoma than talking up his own team.

He did! I forgot about that. He was always riding them!!!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you got that right. hell he even pleaded with his fellow bama fans to back him up and the only ones that did where the alternate id's he had created on the board.:L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have his own rap song for his identity or something? I remember something about him and some rap songs he would always post. I thought he claimed them or something?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miss me some Diffendale and Spinkiller. Even though Spinkiller would be absolutely unbearable today. Not convinced that OD isn't Diffy after some on line continued education.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a game. Roll Tears Roll cost me 34 points