• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Studrawa new O line coach

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know much about him other than he used to be at LSU and Maryland. Warriner will be moving to Tight Ends coach and staying in the box as offensive coordinator and Tim Hinton is taking an administrative position. Don't know what this means for Tim Beck, whether he is just the QB coach or will continue the "co" role with Warriner.

Hope the new guy can develop talent because he will have a good amount of little experienced but extremely talented guys on his o line this year

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know much about him other than he used to be at LSU and Maryland. Warriner will be moving to Tight Ends coach and staying in the box as offensive coordinator and Tim Hinton is taking an administrative position. Don't know what this means for Tim Beck, whether he is just the QB coach or will continue the "co" role with Warriner.

Hope the new guy can develop talent because he will have a good amount of little experienced but extremely talented guys on his o line this year
Great hire. He has ties to The Ohio State football team. I believe he was an asst. under John Cooper days. He and Meyer worked together at Bowling Green. This was his dream job to come back to Ohio. From what I've heard, he is a very good coach and even better recruiter. He spent 7 years at LSU and was the OL coach for the NC LSU team that beat us. I think this is a big "Boom" hire.