• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strength of Schedule

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never put stock into these things, especially when rosters are far from set and the draft hasnt even happened - most know that once the season starts, every thing else goes out the window and games are decided on the field. But here it is

2015 NFL strength of schedule - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have a tough schedule especially with the home games, however, I think it's best to have the most challenging games at home rather than on the road. The Fins would win a tie breaker with any AFC team if it came down to strength of schedule.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: The Fins would win a tie breaker with any AFC East team if it came down to strength of schedule.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have a tough schedule especially with the home games, however, I think it's best to have the most challenging games at home rather than on the road. The Fins would win a tie breaker with any AFC team if it came down to strength of schedule.
Your schedule is heavily weighted by having to play New England twice. Take out NE and Buffalo and you would otherwise have a weak schedule. (by SOS)

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your schedule is heavily weighted by having to play New England twice. Take out NE and Buffalo and you would otherwise have a weak schedule. (by SOS)

Playing the Pats and Bills does make it more challenging. That said, Indy, Dallas & Baltimore were playoff teams. Houston was a 9 win team last year. The Giants weren't contenders but they won 3 out of 4 of their last games. I think that it's easy to see that it's a tough home schedule. That said, winning teams don't make excuses. The Fins need to be able to beat playoff teams, especially if it's a home game. Last year the Fins lost close games to teams like GB & Denver & beat some playoff teams. The Fins may have improved enough or will improve enough to become a playoff team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the Pats and Bills does make it more challenging. That said, Indy, Dallas & Baltimore were playoff teams. Houston was a 9 win team last year. The Giants weren't contenders but they won 3 out of 4 of their last games. I think that it's easy to see that it's a tough home schedule. That said, winning teams don't make excuses. The Fins need to be able to beat playoff teams, especially if it's a home game. Last year the Fins lost close games to teams like GB & Denver & beat some playoff teams. The Fins may have improved enough or will improve enough to become a playoff team.
They have made improvements but will need to finish the job in the draft - as will everybody else in the division....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have made improvements but will need to finish the job in the draft - as will everybody else in the division....

True, it seems that the Fins, Bills, and Jets have improved already even before the draft in some areas. The Pats haven't needed to improve as much as other teams this offseason. The draft will be huge for the Fins & other AFC teams. It will be interesting.