• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strategy I may consider

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With my team about to go 0-4, I need to do something to get more pitching depth. I am considering trading for more number two pitchers. As it looks, Lynn and Nova are great number two and I got the Senzatella(?) pitcher from Colorado. C Anderson's been a surprise as well but I don't know if it will last. The braves are pretty hard to beat throwing just fastballs so his bad game should have been seen coming. So maybe I should trade Cueto for a number two pitcher in the vein of Nova/Lynn and a starting hitter. Also, I should probably sell both Bumgarner and Felix for number two pitchers as well. If I can't do that, I'm gonna drop Bum.

Also, second strategy is breaking up all the teammates on hitting. I have four sets of teammates with Baltimore(Jones/Davis), Houston(Springer/Bregman), Boston(Benintendi/Boggaerts), and Minnesota(Sano/Dozier). The latter seems to be a cohesive unit so I may be looking at shopping Bregman, Davis, and Boeggarts.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't cut Bum.

Don't trade him either. You won't get value and he's only out for half the season. 1/8 of that half is already over. So you got 3/8's of waiting to go.

Good luck getting anything for Felix.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this in NFL too?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, I'm with Smitty about Bum and if I were gonna trade Cueto, I'd work pretty hard on it. I liked Nova as a sleeper and still do, but he's gonna have some bumps. Lynn probably will too, but so far he's turning out to be a steal.

I also agree with Smitty about Felix. Hell, if you can sell high on him, go for it!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, I'm with Smitty about Bum and if I were gonna trade Cueto, I'd work pretty hard on it. I liked Nova as a sleeper and still do, but he's gonna have some bumps. Lynn probably will too, but so far he's turning out to be a steal.

I also agree with Smitty about Felix. Hell, if you can sell high on him, go for it!

I've got some doozies for you then... I'm gonna give a little suspense first though... as it makes more sense in my money league thread.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to trade him but could find nothing. Nobody had at least two number two pitchers I trusted on their team.

It's looking good for my first win this week though but the scoring is a bit ugly.

I guess all I can do right now is stream my starters. I picked up Chacin who has been better at home but he only got 9 points this week.