• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strasburg?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Nats signed MS, they are said to be looking to deal Zimmerman but would consider Strasburg if they don't get a satisfactory deal for Zimm.

Time for Jack to go all in for Strasburg. You would probably have to take back Desmond I would guess for salary relief so go for it.

Strasburg and Desmond

for

Walker, Taylor, Medina, Marlette.

Thoughts?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA Today's John Perrotto said that he's hearing that Stephen Strasburg is "very much available" following the Nationals' reported deal with Max Scherzer.

According to Perrotto's sources, both Strasburg and the Nationals think that it might be "time to move on." While Scherzer's signing probably requires a secondary rotation trade by the Nationals, the idea of them trading away one of the faces of the franchise is surprising to say the least. Strasburg went 14-11 with a 3.14 ERA last season to go with a career-high 242 strikeouts over 215 innings. Jordan Zimmerman seems a more logical trade piece, but it's possible that the Nationals are looking to make a bigger move.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strasburg and Desmond

for

Walker, Taylor, Medina, Marlette.

Thoughts?

In a heart beat. I would be ecstatic. But this is Z we are talking about. Strasburg has 3 years of control if Im not mistaken

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a heart beat. I would be ecstatic. But this is Z we are talking about. Strasburg has 3 years of control if Im not mistaken

I know with Z in charge we have no shot at him. I believe he is a free agent after the 2016 season so we would have him for 2 years or 1.5 if we are out of it and we would deal him at deadline.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes sense we won't do it. I'm not against or for the move but if it helps us we won't do it. We've missed out on so many trades nothing surprises me anymore.