• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stop me if you've heard this one before....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Of course.

I wonder what this guy's value is going to be as a FA. If he plays, he's one of the top 5 receiving tight ends in the game. But I think its now safe to say that he'll never play 16 games a year.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Of course.

I wonder what this guy's value is going to be as a FA. If he plays, he's one of the top 5 receiving tight ends in the game. But I think its now safe to say that he'll never play 16 games a year.

Looks like our new 1st round pick may be OJ Howard (which I am certainly okay with), but what a disappointment. A healthy Eifert and Howard would be a dynamic duo, especially in the Red zone with Green, Bernard and Boyd.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler iHurt. This guy kills me.

But don't worry guys, the Bengals let their offensive line crumble in FA to save all their money to pay this guy /s

Draft OJ Howard and don't look back. Eifert is not worth the money or the headache.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really makes you appreciate what a missed chance we had in 2015.... Eifert, Green, Sanu, Jones, Bernard..... All healthy for the first 12 weeks. Hue Jackson was the offensive coordinator. And the NFL wasn't really that great that year. New England was banged up most of the year.... Denver was winning in spite of Peyton Manning..... The Steelers were learning a new D.

Now we're rolling with AJ Green, the artist formerly known as Jeremy Hill, Tyler Boyd, Cody Core, Brandon LaFell, and whatever bum we roll out at TE...... Oh, and we lost our two best lineman and we still employ Ken Zampese as our OC.

6-10 this season. Book it.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really makes you appreciate what a missed chance we had in 2015.... Eifert, Green, Sanu, Jones, Bernard..... All healthy for the first 12 weeks. Hue Jackson was the offensive coordinator. And the NFL wasn't really that great that year. New England was banged up most of the year.... Denver was winning in spite of Peyton Manning..... The Steelers were learning a new D.

Now we're rolling with AJ Green, the artist formerly known as Jeremy Hill, Tyler Boyd, Cody Core, Brandon LaFell, and whatever bum we roll out at TE...... Oh, and we lost our two best lineman and we still employ Ken Zampese as our OC.

6-10 this season. Book it.

Fucking depressing. Why are any of us still here?