• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stocks Up - Stocks Down

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks down:
DOW, NASDAQ, S & P

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Denver might be busy before final cuts. They have some " ammo " I suppose you could call it that, at wr,rb,te db for some teams that are lacking there and might have some overcrowded positions that Denver could use. Lynch/Elway has been mentioned as possible dealings.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lorenzo Doss for Quinton Dial. Which sounds like a good trade to me.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lorenzo Doss for Quinton Dial. Which sounds like a good trade to me.
Areas of need for both. Think we're going to see a lot of activity with Denver before week one.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just telling LGM/SpringStein last night I think Lewis-Harris might be pushing Doss out of a job. VJ knows him well from Cincy and he has made some plays this PS.

Doss has some trade value. Doss for Dial would make sense.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
96 Harris, Shelby DE 6-2 290 26 3 Illinois State

Stock so high ....................................................................

WWWWWWWWooooooooooooooWWWWW

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Shelby go!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash found a new pet. ;)

Stock down?

Elway's ability to pick qb's of the future. I'll give Lynch another year, but so far, not good.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash found a new pet. ;)

Stock down?

Elway's ability to pick qb's of the future. I'll give Lynch another year, but so far, not good.

How about you give him the end of camp and to a point of 5 or 6 games in for both of them . strange but the Book that our OC is putting in there head is huge and knowing all the ends and outs of it is damn hard .. When on field they have to read what the D is presenting as a problem and then they have to look at what they have on the field also then get all things lined up calls made and making sure all is right because strange enough D's in the NFL camo

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most concerning thing with Siemian and Lynch is that neither has improved, if not gotten worse since last year.. That is pretty telling and unexciting for their futures. If they even got slightly better I'd have hope, but neither have grown from last year.

That is what has me so concerned.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one bad thing that most are not looking at is D's are base right now so we may have real problems ...

But Trevor #'s look great at this point So I don't get why all the he sucks comments .

Lynch is what I thought he was 2 years away from being scary good .

People are looking at this negative I am damn happy with both .. Trevor is Evolving and that is all you can ask .

Lynch has all the tools down for most part now it is the mind part that will come . I think he would be OK if we needed him but I think that were he is is not fare to the team and fans to start him yet .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most concerning thing with Siemian and Lynch is that neither has improved, if not gotten worse since last year.. That is pretty telling and unexciting for their futures. If they even got slightly better I'd have hope, but neither have grown from last year.

The #'s are solid for Trevor ?????????

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 points ? am I missing something ?

Trevor scored a TD on a back shoulder throw . I thought that was new .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We appreciate your positive approach Crash. I still have faith Ill win the lottery one day.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the prob with some here. Trevor is showing exactly what he was last year and that's guts, poise, accuracy leadership, smarts, etc. Unfortunately, many of you ignored the terrible play of O line and couldn't see thru the mistakes and duress the poor guy dealt with all year. Not saying he is answer but he's the guy I saw last year and I liked it. Give him a run game and I believe he will do fine. Lynch homers are all the same. Talk all day/year about Lynch is going to win job, trade Trevor ,bla,bla and now your dumping Lynch , admitting TS deserves to be the starter but your so butt hurt your expert prediction failed, you just can't not take jabs at Simian or even recognize the potential he showed last year considering. Qb evals not strong suit for everyone. :)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the prob with some here. Trevor is showing exactly what he was last year and that's guts, poise, accuracy leadership, smarts, etc. Unfortunately, many of you ignored the terrible play of O line and couldn't see thru the mistakes and duress the poor guy dealt with all year. Not saying he is answer but he's the guy I saw last year and I liked it. Give him a run game and I believe he will do fine. Lynch homers are all the same. Talk all day/year about Lynch is going to win job, trade Trevor ,bla,bla and now your dumping Lynch , admitting TS deserves to be the starter but your so butt hurt your expert prediction failed, you just can't not take jabs at Simian or even recognize the potential he showed last year considering. Qb evals not strong suit for everyone. :)

I'm a Lynch homer and I can now admit that I was wrong. Maybe Paxton will turn out to be that superstar someday but right now, Siemian looks to be the better quarterback by far. I'm digging my giant crow pie but my bigger concern is whether or not the Broncos will make the playoffs. Fans of the Broncos are not supposed to be sitting idle during the post-season. It's just not right.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can you type with both arms broken?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if neither guy shows enough this year, expect Elway to go HAM at QB next year whether its FA, Trade, or Draft. Rumors are the FO unhappy, think neither guy improved enough. We will see though.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad Elway and Kubiak was a QB ...We will be very much fine for that reason .