• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stocks Up - Stocks Down

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Up:

Derby
Bolles
D. Henderson
Mckenzie
McManus
Edebali/V. Dora
Bradly Roby

Stocks Down:

Virgil Green
Bennie Fowler
Cody Latimer
Max Garcia/Ty Sambraillo

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latimer down? I heard he is doing well in the new system?

Garcia? Because you think he will get beat out or he is doing poorly?

I guess my question is what criteria are you using?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who is D. Henderson?

Did we sign Devery Henderson out of retirement?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My criteria - this thread was to allow - others to voice their criteria - that's has this internets thing works.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well with Leary out with injury right now you would think Garcia would be the next man up to fill in. So far that hasn't been the case. Billy Turner came in to get 1st team reps. Throw in have to expect that McGovern will make this roster as a back up to the inside positions so Garcia's chances are not looking good right now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stock up:
Bolles--He is running away with the LT spot and has shown well against some pretty good players even holding up against Von every once in a while.
Billy Turner--Has stepped in for 1st team reps and has gotten some good push in the run game.
D. Henderson--As Mingo said this kid is showing up every single day he has been on the field. Flashes left and right in both the run and pass game.
CJ Anderson--The guy looks like he is back. When he is on the field the offense has looked decent. When he leaves the field the offense has struggled. He truly is like another QB on the field knowing exactly what to do every single play. Need him to stay healthy.
Fowler--Right now he is in the lead for that #3 WR spot. He has made some nice catches and has been very consistent day in and day out.

Stock down:

Ty Sambrailo--Getting burned left and right. Stephenson from what I have been told is having a much better camp than him.
Most of the TE's--Derby has made a few plays and Heuerman has made a few but beyond them not hearing any other TE doing much of anything. My guess right now is the Broncos only keep 3 Te's on the roster and Green is not one of them.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just cut Sambrailo now and bring in another OT body? I am tired of even having to think about this guy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Here I thought I busted your chops for not knowing Carlos Henderson's first name. DAMNIT! Ok.... you get as pass this time.

Carlos Henderson has struggled most of the offseason. I'm told the last 2 days have been much better for him. Which with the pads going on is a good sign. Those are the practices you need to show up more.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Up:

Derby
Bolles
D. Henderson
Mckenzie
McManus
Edebali/V. Dora
Bradly Roby

Stocks Down:

Virgil Green
Bennie Fowler
Cody Latimer
Max Garcia/Ty Sambraillo

Are you their financial advisor :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Down
--------------
Branden Albert

Just retired. Appears he doesn't want to play for Jacksonville.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Down
--------------
Branden Albert

Saw that. A few players have retired here over the past couple of days. Nincovich kind of surprised me but hey if your body isn't responding like you had hoped better to walk away before teh major injuries set in.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stock up:
Bolles--He is running away with the LT spot and has shown well against some pretty good players even holding up against Von every once in a while.
Billy Turner--Has stepped in for 1st team reps and has gotten some good push in the run game.
D. Henderson--As Mingo said this kid is showing up every single day he has been on the field. Flashes left and right in both the run and pass game.
CJ Anderson--The guy looks like he is back. When he is on the field the offense has looked decent. When he leaves the field the offense has struggled. He truly is like another QB on the field knowing exactly what to do every single play. Need him to stay healthy.
Fowler--Right now he is in the lead for that #3 WR spot. He has made some nice catches and has been very consistent day in and day out.

Stock down:

Ty Sambrailo--Getting burned left and right. Stephenson from what I have been told is having a much better camp than him.
Most of the TE's--Derby has made a few plays and Heuerman has made a few but beyond them not hearing any other TE doing much of anything. My guess right now is the Broncos only keep 3 Te's on the roster and Green is not one of them.
Well couple things......if Bolles didn't come in and win LT spot, that would be very bad news considering the talent there last yr. Fowler got good kudos from Sanders today for wr 3 spot. D. Henderson continues to impress . If Broncos have to rely on Ty or Stephenson in starter role, were screwed. I just hope some teams are forced to put some OL on waivers that they really don't want to and Elway can grab them. So far, the depth/talent there is very shaky if any of Bolles,Watson,Leary and Paradis miss significant time. Very nervous.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well couple things......if Bolles didn't come in and win LT spot, that would be very bad news considering the talent there last yr. Fowler got good kudos from Sanders today for wr 3 spot. D. Henderson continues to impress . If Broncos have to rely on Ty or Stephenson in starter role, were screwed. I just hope some teams are forced to put some OL on waivers that they really don't want to and Elway can grab them. So far, the depth/talent there is very shaky if any of Bolles,Watson,Leary and Paradis miss significant time. Very nervous.

I'm not as nervous if one of the interior guys goes down. As it sits right now McGovern and Garcia are looking like the back ups inside. McGovern has shown well from what I have been told and Garcia has shown well the last couple of days ever since we got the guy from Philly. So interior we have some guys that could do decent if asked.

Now yes Tackle wise man I am very nervous if one of them went down. I'm hearing Stephenson has looked much better this year but Sambrailo he needs to be cut honestly.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is our back up C . He is not going any were.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Down
--------------
Branden Albert

I think that raises his stock, and the Jags plummet, no?