• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Still can't believe this trade

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this in my other thread, but I'm still surprised that the owner actually wanted to trade me Adrian Peterson for Jamaal Charles, which I jumped at.

While AP had a tough week 1 and may struggle early on as the QB situation stabilizes with the Vikings, I still think I came away thinking I stole something. Especially since I have Spencer Ware that should still split touches pretty close to even when Charles is back.

The owner does have Rawls and Doug Martin to start until Charles is healthy and L.Bell comes off suspension.

I've now got AP, Elliot, Ingram, Ware, and Gore as my RBs.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this in my other thread, but I'm still surprised that the owner actually wanted to trade me Adrian Peterson for Jamaal Charles, which I jumped at.

While AP had a tough week 1 and may struggle early on as the QB situation stabilizes with the Vikings, I still think I came away thinking I stole something. Especially since I have Spencer Ware that should still split touches pretty close to even when Charles is back.

The owner does have Rawls and Doug Martin to start until Charles is healthy and L.Bell comes off suspension.

I've now got AP, Elliot, Ingram, Ware, and Gore as my RBs.

doesn't shock me!!! Owners are very reactionary... Peterson looked Terrible week one... Which makes him(and MANY fantasy owners) scared that this will be Peterson's break down season...

While Charles is the number one back in one of the most elite running back systems in the NFL...

What shocks me is not the trade for Charles, but that he didn't try to get Ware too... Even more surprising as a Bell Owner, he didn't try to get Dwill from another owner first...

Either way, great trade for you!!!

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my work league and only a $20 buy in, so why not. Especially since there are rarely trades anyway, so maybe this will get the ball rolling in that direction to add a little more strategy for this league.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson had the same week one against the Niners in SF on Monday night last year. If only the Niners could play every game at home on MNF

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, another owner just sent me a text that his team (which he auto drafted) will all take a knee next week during the anthem in protest!