• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephanie Curry is mighty sensitive

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree with some of the posters here.

The OP should never be banned.

We need him here to point to when we get passersby who wonder why this board despises LeBron fans so much.

:think: You make a solid point.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god, this is an awfully long post to come to the conclusion that Steph is a better player than Lebron :bored2:
You need to get out of your house more - and visit some of the black churches I go to - Some of the visiting Bishops will ramble for hours

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he deserves all the accolades and what not - he is the 2 time reigning MVP and won a title last year....

on the other hand...he signed a 4 year 44 million dollar contract a few years ago because at that point he hadnt really had a great career.....now no doubt- since signing that contract he has been great....

the guy is 3 years younger than LeBron...this is not a Kobe/LeBron where the age difference is double that- 6 years...

Curry acts like he is this all time great and hes been a great player for like what? 2-3 seasons? Curry is a 3 time NBA All star....2 time MVP..currently has 1 All NBA 1st team- though he will add a 2nd one this year...0 Finals MVP's, 1 title, 1 Finals appearance, 0 Finals MVP's. 0 Defensive teams.

LeBron? THREE YEARS OLDER. 12 time all star, 4 time mvp, 6 Final Appearances, 2 titles, 2 Finals MVPs, 4 MVPs, e will add his TENTH- YES TENTH NBA First team once the teams are announced. 5 All NBA 1st team defenses....

Again- 3 years seperate the two. Obviously LeBron got a head start as he was "The Chosen One" and was great right out of high school- and was winning NBA first teams while Steph Curry was playing 4 years at Davidson vs. Mercer and Dayton.

So curry isn't good is what you're saying

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leking said he was the best player, and he is still crying about it...Maybe he should ask himself why no nba players respect him, or future greats for the most part....Instead of crying about it all the time

Your spelling is off * stephen curry

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry might be one of the best shooters i've ever seen. Add in that the guy has great court vision and bball IQ is pretty high too.

Does best shooter ever = all time great? Maybe

Jury is still out on anyone who's still playing - IF they are an all-time great IMO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry might be one of the best shooters i've ever seen. Add in that the guy has great court vision and bball IQ is pretty high too.

Does best shooter ever = all time great? Maybe

Jury is still out on anyone who's still playing - IF they are an all-time great IMO

But he just isn't " just a shooter " he does everything for this team. Makes his own team a lot better

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at that post though. Curry> lebron last 2 years is all that matters. He's worked his ass off to become this great of a player. All time great if he can stay healthy

In my opinion Lebron has a really physically fit body, healthy, athletic and can do anything type of a body. But unlike Kobe Bryant and Stephan Curry now - He simply does not have the same mentality and street smarts. Curry is smarter with the ball and Curry is smarter in playing team ball. Curry simply has a cutting edge that Lebron does not have. No disrepest, but he seems to have fallen victim to a team after team that simply had a better team at the most part and honestly - I think he was extremely lucky to get the two titles he did get. One of them was lucky anyway and the other one was earned

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So curry isn't good is what you're saying
Curry is freaking awesome. AT WORST the 2nd best player in the league

just saying hes been better than a "good" player for about 2-3 years and his resume is very truncated when compared to LeBron's- who- unlike with Kobe- where their is a 6 year age difference- their is only HALF that between LeBron and Steph....and when you add up LeBron's position versatility, lack of injury history- to Curry's lack of position versatility, and fairly significant injury history- you can effectively close that 3 year gap even more when projecting out each's longevity.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just saying hes been better than a "good" player for about 2-3 years and his resume is very truncated when compared to LeBron's- who- unlike with Kobe- where their is a 6 year age difference- their is only HALF that between LeBron and Steph....and when you add up LeBron's position versatility, lack of injury history- to Curry's lack of position versatility, and fairly significant injury history- you can effectively close that 3 year gap even more when projecting out each's longevity.

It's hard to have as good of a resume when you were drafted like 6 years later

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny to hear the comparisons - but just for the record - Lebron has a losing record in the finals - Curry doesn't

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lebron camp is definitely jealous because they realize their gravy train is gradually sliding down the hill.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the thing though - Okay so Curry drafted six years later and isn't that much younger than Leblunder. Stephan has already won his first championship and could win another one this year. Even if he doesn't I think he will be back in the finals more and has plenty of time to catch LeDicklessWonder's record who may or may not stay with the Cav's

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like stephanie 2nite, right boys....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UhHem....

You mean African American churches?

That's what some people call them - I had some people in the politics room saying that African American is a racist term - so pick which ever one you decide isn't racist.