• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

I'll just put these here for you guys and comment after.......

Keith Butler Wants Tom Brady 'Cussing His Dad-Gum Offensive Linemen Out' This Season - Steelers Depot

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/16/steelers-ryan-shazier-nfl-patriots-problem/

First Butler needs to own his Fuckin defense and quit with the Tomlin influence. He had Brady cussing like a sailor and on his ass for one quarter of the championship game, but then they stopped blitzing.
Secondly in the Shazier article it even admits Brady has owned the Steelers zone defense, well no Shit. Brady and his offense are set up to tear apart zone defenses. Shazier should be pissed, all those guys should be. Why change what was working???
Butler needs to reach between his legs and find his nut sack our just go away. Not that I don't like and respect him as a coach, but run your D. The offense is stacked and should run the table, but as always they will have hiccups along the way.....being able to fall back on a decent D would be nice!!!!!

: End Rant :
Agreed. Time to nut up or shut up. This is arguably one of the most talented teams the Steelers have ever had, and it will be nothing but a cliff note should they never get past the Patriots every year. We'll have to wait & see to believe all the offseason talk about changing from the zone defense.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Chickillo... Not seein it. More likely Moats should be the name on this list. While Moats did little to nothing last season, Chickillo was logging 10-15 snaps per game all year. That may not seem like much, but its still more than Moats.

2. Gay... Yep. We've been sayin it all offseason. There should be no reason why Gay is kept around on the 53 next year unless injuries ravage their depth during camp. Bringing in Sensabaugh, and drafting Sutton puts a lot of competition in the slot position. Add in the possible return of Golson. I have a hard time seeing where Gay could possibly fit in.

3. Toussaint... Easy decision. Bringing in Knile Davis & drafting James Conner. Unless Bell holds out the season, there's no reason to keep 4 RBs on the final 53.

Other names on the chopping block: Dan McCullers, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Demarcus Ayers, Robert Golden (or Jordan Dangerfield).

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think a deal will get done in PIT...I know Bell wants and deserves top dollar. The problem he's facing is top dollar has been shrinking at his position.

Looking at the top paid RBs now (which is what the Steelers are doing) Shady has 40/18 according to Spotrac...if that's true. I can see Bell getting 45/30. Where? My guess is PIT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only he made that sort of impression around here