• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers' Martavis Bryant conditionally reinstated

Statements on Martavis Bryant's reinstatement

FREE MARTAVIS!! Now lets just hope the dumbass can keep himself off the herb.

@ATL96Steeler @Bridgeburner @Psych-Ward @Ewa PGH Fan @SteelersPride @MISKO @Superbelt @Ojb81 @thedddd @Gooch1034 @moxie @Maximus Rex @NorthCoastSteelersFan @old1r1sh

tenor.gif
he's smoking in rejoice

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For our sake lets hope he can keep it on the straight and narrow.

But I still am not buying his depression bullshit. I maybe too old school, I don't know, but Martavis plays a game, a game with one of the World's greatest teams, and he gets paid to do this.......

So why the fuck is he depressed????

Pull your shit together kid, or go fuckin bag groceries for your depression meds!!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For our sake lets hope he can keep it on the straight and narrow.

But I still am not buying his depression bullshit. I maybe too old school, I don't know, but Martavis plays a game, a game with one of the World's greatest teams, and he gets paid to do this.......

So why the fuck is he depressed????

Pull your shit together kid, or go fuckin bag groceries for your depression meds!!!!!
devils advocate, you know nothing else about him or his life, or even natural brain chemical processes, just because he gets to play football doesnt mean he cant be depressed, and seriously depreseed:2cents:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
devils advocate, you know nothing else about him or his life, or even natural brain chemical processes, just because he gets to play football doesnt mean he cant be depressed, and seriously depreseed:2cents:

:L
And I don't give a fuck either......
So smoking pot is the answer for some sorry sack to waist his God given talent????
There are other ways to deal with your problems besides filling your body with a substance that is illegal in the JOB you have.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't give a fuck either......
So smoking pot is the answer for some sorry sack to waist his God given talent????
There are other ways to deal with your problems besides filling your body with a substance that is illegal in the JOB you have.
ok

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite ingorant but sure

Really???
How so????
You are given a spot in the NFL and you know for a fact that pot is illegal, so the answer to your problems is smoking weed.....Am I understanding your version of things????

Not only does he let down his team, but he let's down the fans, and his family, friends....the list goes on and on. And not only has the putz done it once, but he has done it twice, so he is well aware of the rules and the consequences.

Bolded....if you're going to insult someone, spelling would be great...especially if you're going to call someone ignorant....That's fuckin genius.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you clearly have no idea about depression and mental illness.

when you resort to grammar on a message board ...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you clearly have no idea about depression and mental illness.

when you resort to grammar on a message board ...

If you look I retorted to your bullshit....

I retorted to you calling me ignorant, yet your shear brilliance you misspelled calling me ignorant.

So clearly you have not one lick of common sense in head.
Maybe go have a joint, it'll help your reading comprehension I hear.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, your clearly don't understand mental illness

Again, clearly I don't have too.
He was busted for weed once, he should of at that time asked and gotten the help he needed. Instead he chose to smoke pot again, knowing the consequence. Mental illness in not an excuse to break the law and/or violate a contract YOU sign pertaining to your job.

It is clearly spelled out in the law, and I'm sure it is also spelled out in his contract.....

So please, don't confuse mental illness with stupidity. He knew, he did it anyway, let's hope he learned his lesson.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look I retorted to your bullshit....

I retorted to you calling me ignorant, yet your shear brilliance you misspelled calling me ignorant.

So clearly you have not one lick of common sense in head.
Maybe go have a joint, it'll help your reading comprehension I hear.....

it uh...it's spelled "sheer"

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler first announced it in the AFCN thread... But for those not involved in the discussion:

The Zach Mettenberger era with the Steelers officially ends with his release

Never got the legitimate shot that he deserved. Probably more to do with a timing issue. He was signed after preseason game 3 last year, which put him behind on learning the playbook. Landry won the QB2 job by default. Fast forward to this offseason and they draft Dobbs. I had a slight hope that would make Jones disposable, but they saw fit to keep the more experienced trash in the building over letting Mett get a legit shot. Who knows if Mett just never seemed to grasp the playbook, or if he had character concerns.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler first announced it in the AFCN thread... But for those not involved in the discussion:

Never got the legitimate shot that he deserved. Probably more to do with a timing issue. He was signed after preseason game 3 last year, which put him behind on learning the playbook. Landry won the QB2 job by default. Fast forward to this offseason and they draft Dobbs. I had a slight hope that would make Jones disposable, but they saw fit to keep the more experienced trash in the building over letting Mett get a legit shot. Who knows if Mett just never seemed to grasp the playbook, or if he had character concerns.

IMO...and that's strictly all it is...an opinion...I heard some of the character stuff, but nothing major...just not QB like if you will...would probably never be the 1st one in the bldg and last one out type guys.

I don't think he ever clicked with Haley.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO...and that's strictly all it is...an opinion...I heard some of the character stuff, but nothing major...just not QB like if you will...would probably never be the 1st one in the bldg and last one out type guys.

I don't think he ever clicked with Haley.

LMAO at the ass-clown who wrote the article and called it an "ERA"......
I don't even remember seeing Mett on the sidelines in a Steelers Uni, so how the hell is it an era???