• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.

Idk what the social media rules for NFL players are but I'm pretty sure they have some communication restrictions of some type...remember when Troy got busting for using his cellphone to call his wife during a game?

I remember that, and it was innocent compared to the shit they do now....:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What-the-Fuck.gif

What-the-fuck-GIF.gif

ab244bd21afbfe88bc05e706e199b893.gif

what-kind-of-fuckery-is-this.jpg

The Steelers front office should tell the idiot to take their logo out of the back ground before they sue his dumb ass if he ever leaves the team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of his recent retirement... TBT Thanks Tony!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @ATL96Steeler

I am leaning towards the message Ben sent to his team is not getting thru to some as far as....GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!

Chad Johnson claims he shut down Antonio Brown

This was on facebook live and it tells me this gifted athlete and pre-maddona asshole has not yet learned his lesson.
Meh, looks like the media trying to fuel a fire or scrapping for attention during the slow parts of the offseason. I'm not going to squawk about what players do in the offseason so long as it doesn't negatively affect the team. This doesn't appear to have any bearing on the team, just mindless fun is all I see.

For the record, Chad Johnson got owned. He claims victory, but all I saw was awful QBing during every one of those videos. AB was open on every route but the passes were never there.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, looks like the media trying to fuel a fire or scrapping for attention during the slow parts of the offseason. I'm not going to squawk about what players do in the offseason so long as it doesn't negatively affect the team. This doesn't appear to have any bearing on the team, just mindless fun is all I see.

For the record, Chad Johnson got owned. He claims victory, but all I saw was awful QBing during every one of those videos. AB was open on every route but the passes were never there.

Agreed on the ochostinko not beating AB.....
But this fucker has fb lived every single Fuckin thing he has done since he left new England in January.
I'm hoping he gets it out of his system in the off season, but what kind of message is he sending to Ben by not backing off the live broadcasts to everything he does???

Oh and fuck the press, I don't and never gave two shots about what they think, this is what I am seeing. My alerts for AB going live go off at least once a week.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on the ochostinko not beating AB.....
But this fucker has fb lived every single Fuckin thing he has done since he left new England in January.
I'm hoping he gets it out of his system in the off season, but what kind of message is he sending to Ben by not backing off the live broadcasts to everything he does???

Oh and fuck the press, I don't and never gave two shots about what they think, this is what I am seeing. My alerts for AB going live go off at least once a week.....
AB has a contract with FB. So he's gettin paid to do that stuff. To me, its the same type of stuff as if he was doing commercials. It's not favorable to have a player in the limelight 24/7, but you can bet for damn sure that it won't be happening inside the lockerroom again. He'll have 200+ pairs of eyes on him after every game now... Coaches, teammates, media, staff, trainers, etc etc. I haven't seen or heard anything from him that leads me to believe that the NE incident will ever happen again.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB has a contract with FB. So he's gettin paid to do that stuff. To me, its the same type of stuff as if he was doing commercials. It's not favorable to have a player in the limelight 24/7, but you can bet for damn sure that it won't be happening inside the lockerroom again. He'll have 200+ pairs of eyes on him after every game now... Coaches, teammates, media, staff, trainers, etc etc. I haven't seen or heard anything from him that leads me to believe that the NE incident will ever happen again.

I hope you're right Face.....
But last year some of those same people were also involved in those live casts.....
We will see!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right Face.....
But last year some of those same people were also involved in those live casts.....
We will see!!!!
Its understandable to be concerned. He claims to know he has some growing up to do, and judging by his superstardom spotlight that he doesn't seem to want to escape from, it's difficult to see how he will grow from it... Like how would a nicotine addict stop smokin if they were getting paid to inhale the shit? Boils down to morals right? Probably a bad metaphor, but I think you'll get my meaning lol.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its understandable to be concerned. He claims to know he has some growing up to do, and judging by his superstardom spotlight that he doesn't seem to want to escape from, it's difficult to see how he will grow from it... Like how would a nicotine addict stop smokin if they were getting paid to inhale the shit? Boils down to morals right? Probably a bad metaphor, but I think you'll get my meaning lol.

How do you stop sniffing panties working in a brothel......

Better????

:lol: