• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stauskas, Robinson opt for draft

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think these two will ever be big time NBA players, I could be wrong. To early for both. but $ talks. Good luck boys im gonna miss ya next season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to both. Thought Stauskas could really benefit from another year in school. His overall game improved immensely from year one to two. Robinson disappears against top talent and quality opponents. Hard to see him doing well at the next level. But I can see NS have a nice long career in the NBA. Not saying he'll be an AllStar, but I think he's much more athletic than most people give him credit for. Can penetrate and distribute better than his reputation would lead people to believe. And of course the shooting. His defense is definitely lacking. It'll be interesting to see where they're selected. I don't see GRIII as a first round pick personally.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to both. Thought Stauskas could really benefit from another year in school. His overall game improved immensely from year one to two. Robinson disappears against top talent and quality opponents. Hard to see him doing well at the next level. But I can see NS have a nice long career in the NBA. Not saying he'll be an AllStar, but I think he's much more athletic than most people give him credit for. Can penetrate and distribute better than his reputation would lead people to believe. And of course the shooting. His defense is definitely lacking. It'll be interesting to see where they're selected. I don't see GRIII as a first round pick personally.

:agree:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this puts quite a damper on your visit to McKale next year...bummer

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this puts quite a damper on your visit to McKale next year...bummer

LOL...yah, I'm sure the skunkbears left are all pouty about Gordon & Johnson leaving too. (just thinking about what a body slam UM's headed for against Zona might be the deciding factor for Mitch McGoofy's following Stauskas & Robinson's lead.)

Of the three, I think both Robinson & McGoofy would do better copping a sheepskin from Michigan than doing the NBA early, but...

ah well. good luck to em.

:suds:

on a happier note, MSU's Branden Dawson has decided to return for his senior year. :clap: wise move.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't a bad move for Staukus.. Don't think his stock would have grown.. GR3 didn't make a good choice though.. He probably won't be a 1st round pick..

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Lions, Stauskas wouldn't have benefited from being in a school another year. I think GR3 better get ready for the D-League because I don't think he's NBA ready.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Lions, Stauskas wouldn't have benefited from being in a school another year. I think GR3 better get ready for the D-League because I don't think he's NBA ready.

Im not really in disagreement with you. But I don't know if the DLeague will get him ready. There's not much upside to his game IMO.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's McGary's back? Is he OK now? Any news? That kid is a player.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's McGary's back? Is he OK now? Any news? That kid is a player.

Welllllll.....I hear he turned to weed to suppress the back pains.

Seriously speaking, he made an unwise decision that left his immediate fate up to the NBA GMs.