• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting Quarterback?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking wagers now on who will be the starting quarterback. Jennings was unimpressive during the spring game and really has not made much improvement from last season according to sources. Brandon Harris looked above average to stellar in the spring game. He is highly mobile and isn't afraid to throw it downfield. I personally believe miles will pick kenning but I want to see Harris get the start. I expect them both to play in several games until miles achieves a boner for one or the other.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking wagers now on who will be the starting quarterback. Jennings was unimpressive during the spring game and really has not made much improvement from last season according to sources. Brandon Harris looked above average to stellar in the spring game. He is highly mobile and isn't afraid to throw it downfield. I personally believe miles will pick kenning but I want to see Harris get the start. I expect them both to play in several games until miles achieves a boner for one or the other.

Jennings gets the start. I was really doubting everyone saying Harris was going to take the job from him in this season. Guess that's why they get paid to talk and watch sports and i pay to do so.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should play both!

It worked so good before!

:tsk:

4down20