• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Start the Frost to Florida rumors now....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick, Moos, fire Riley already!!....nothing good can come from this and no reason to let some dumb luck make us win enough to be bowl eligible or gasp! (even get to 7 wins...)

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick, Moos, fire Riley already!!....nothing good can come from this and no reason to let some dumb luck make us win enough to be bowl eligible or gasp! (even get to 7 wins...)
Frost wont be leaving UCF mid season to go to Florida..... if he were to go to florida, and if we did the same it wouldnt be any different... not getting a head coach to leave with 1/3 of the season left to play

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost wont be leaving UCF mid season to go to Florida..... if he were to go to florida, and if we did the same it wouldnt be any different... not getting a head coach to leave with 1/3 of the season left to play

Agreed, I'm just pointing out WTF do we do if somehow sun shines on our horses ass and we finish strong?...Pelini survived a couple years longer than he should have due to some dumb luck.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I'm just pointing out WTF do we do if somehow sun shines on our horses ass and we finish strong?...Pelini survived a couple years longer than he should have due to some dumb luck.
Lets be real for a second, Penn st and Iowa will prolly steal our lunch money, northwestern could blow us out of the water we might beat minny

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be real for a second, Penn st and Iowa will prolly steal our lunch money, northwestern could blow us out of the water we might beat minny

Don't disagree....3 weeks ago I predicted 4-8, and it would not shock me if we finish that....but let's be real, Northwestern, Minny, and Iowa don't really look as good as they did 3 weeks ago either. A couple lucky breaks, and (while I don't think it will happen), this team could finish "strong" and end up with 6-7 wins and then what??? It's still a shitty team with no identity or direction....

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't disagree....3 weeks ago I predicted 4-8, and it would not shock me if we finish that....but let's be real, Northwestern, Minny, and Iowa don't really look as good as they did 3 weeks ago either. A couple lucky breaks, and (while I don't think it will happen), this team could finish "strong" and end up with 6-7 wins and then what??? It's still a shitty team with no identity or direction....
I think the decision for MR to stay or go is more about progression of the team more so than w/l if moos sees enough improvement in player development i could see him keeping MR another year even if we lose the next 4...i could see him firing MR if we show nothing or regression and win the next 4

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the decision for MR to stay or go is more about progression of the team more so than w/l if moos sees enough improvement in player development i could see him keeping MR another year even if we lose the next 4...i could see him firing MR if we show nothing or regression and win the next 4

Agreed, and that is what should be considered. I don't have any clue if Frost is the answer...(prior to the Riley hire I felt Frost was definitely too inexperienced) but I can guarantee you Frost will not be at UCF next year, so if he is the real deal and could bring us back to what we expect from Husker football, it will have to happen this offseason which means Riley has to be fired (whether fair or not, it looks even more ridiculous on us if it happens after a "strong" finish if that were to happen...)

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one would ever want to go to a school that fires their corch after only 3 years, lol jerks

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one would ever want to go to a school that fires their corch after only 3 years because theirn fans are still living in the 90's and and expect natty's on a platter like the Oregon's of the world, lol jerks

fify

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I love Nebraska. The longer I’m away, the more it becomes a special place in my heart "

and to the Question of Coaching for Nebraska.
“Absolutely. It’s the No. 1 goal. Sometimes your goals come true and sometimes not. "
“I guess I’d just say, a big part of my heart is in Nebraska, and I’d love to coach there someday.”

quotes from SF in 2012 for the TO book

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO GATA

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 1/2...... :thumb:
It’s been the national standard argument since we’ve been calling for Riley to be fired, after 2 games in this year for me. Not a single word about the two p5 schools ahead of the curve now however

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been the national standard argument since we’ve been calling for Riley to be fired, after 2 games in this year for me. Not a single word about the two p5 schools ahead of the curve now however
i really dont see any upside to it unless we want to get a jump on the next guy....randy shannon isnt turning this team around this year. hopefully we can beat fsu and spoil someone elses hopes is essentially the rest of our season at this point. and @Driaz i dont think it has anything to do with winning nattys but more about just having a competent scoring offense.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McElwain was 22-11 and won two division titles.

Riley is 19-15. Hmmmmm.........

BTW, McElwain is one of the coaches I wanted back in 2014. Now, no thanks.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McElwain was 22-11 and won two division titles.

Riley is 19-15. Hmmmmm.........

BTW, McElwain is one of the coaches I wanted back in 2014. Now, no thanks.
he is a good coach but too stubborn for his own good. even saban realized the future was the spread offense and changed his philosophy and hired those with knowledge to run it. he doomed himself sticking with his pro set and running off the only decent qb florida has seen in many years(not his recruit).

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
“I love Nebraska. The longer I’m away, the more it becomes a special place in my heart "

and to the Question of Coaching for Nebraska.
“Absolutely. It’s the No. 1 goal. Sometimes your goals come true and sometimes not. "
“I guess I’d just say, a big part of my heart is in Nebraska, and I’d love to coach there someday.”

quotes from SF in 2012 for the TO book
The story of Scott Frost's love/hate relationship with Nebraska

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Scott Frost makes it into the Head Coach job at Nebraska, it will be after he considers offers from other schools first. Nebraska won't be the first to offer.