• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stadium improvements?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wa Abe to to experience the stadium improvements yesterday. As I was walking up don nehlen Blvd, the entrance line went out toward the road. Looks like nobody thought of a good place to have people wait to get into the gate. As I walked around the back of the stadium to find a shorter line, the band started. In the gate and around to section 103. The new steps and entrance look good. Then I got to the top. Beer lines on both sides of the entrance to my section. Long slow line to get to see the field. The game is starting and I'm still waiting. They changed the clear plexiglass to clouded so I could not even see the field. I finally get down and watch some football.

Near the end of the first quarter, I go to get some drink and food. Not only were there long beer lines, but criss crossing those were the lines for frozen lemonade and another for tacos. Beer lines were rumored to be 45 minutes so I passed on that and took the 20 minute line to get water and a taco. They did have lots of tvs so at least I knew what happened in the 2nd quarter. I made it back before half and never left my seat again. I never made it to the bathrooms, but my wife was not impressed.

My suggestion is to move the concessions further away from entrances. Somebody needs to think about traffic flow. They need more staffing to move concession lines faster. We spent lots of money, but the stadium experience is not any better than it was before.