• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs held players only meeting begging Kawhi to play

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think anyone ever argued that he was perfect. We were all arguing that you were saying he isn't top 3 or 5 when healthy...which is flat out wrong. Still. You're still wrong.

Just about everyone on here said all fall and winter long he was top three, behind LeBron and Durant, which is wrong. It was wrong then and wrong today.

And if you actually cared to read my top 50 players from last September, I had clearly ranked him #4. So, I was wrong about nothing. Try harder next time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all my posts on that page. You quoted the wrong one. I said in one of my posts that players aren't gonna come out and say what is going on.

You also said you believe them.

Soooo, you know their lying, but you believe them? :scratch:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I got mocked for saying that Kawhi isn't perfect, has his share of flaws (like not being able to get and stay healthy), and isn't actually one of our league's three best players???

Hate to say I told you so, but...Oh, what the fuck - I love to say it.

I told you so.

so you're ALSO one of those triggered little faggots that feels threatened when someone facepalms your posts? you're another Oscar junior, huh?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think its going to matter much if Aldridge is injured. Leonard is better off bouncing. Spurs had their run and it was a great run. But everything must end some time

My only disagreement with this is Pop. Best coach/GM all time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I got mocked for saying that Kawhi isn't perfect, has his share of flaws (like not being able to get and stay healthy), and isn't actually one of our league's three best players???

Hate to say I told you so, but...Oh, what the fuck - I love to say it.

I told you so.

Saying stupid shit like this is why you were mocked.

Even on those very rare occasions when you're actually right about something, you manage to fuck it up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about everyone on here said all fall and winter long he was top three, behind LeBron and Durant, which is wrong. It was wrong then and wrong today.

It is called having an opinion

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're ALSO one of those triggered little faggots that feels threatened when someone facepalms your posts? you're another Oscar junior, huh?

No, just showing that it don't take a wannabe internet gangster/obsessive stalker like yourself to facepalm posts.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A. Explain how this is anyone saying he's perfect. The fact that folks only had him ranked #3, shows that no one thought he was perfect.

B. When healthy, he is arguably top 3. As @bksballer89 pointed out, he's the best 2 way player in the game.

C. You not only managed to fuck up something you were actually right about...you just doubled down on it.

D. And to be clear, you weren't right about him not being top 3, you were right about him not being perfect. But then again, no one else thought he was perfect, so you were really just right because you followed along with the rest of us (except for that him "not being top 3 thing" you're just wrong about that).

Last edited:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just showing that it don't take a wannabe internet gangster/obsessive stalker like yourself to facepalm posts.

stalker??? this is the fucking internet, dumbass, i'm not reading your emails. you posted, on a forum, accessible to anyone who has a WIFI signal. I read threads, I see stupid shit posted like what normally comes from your sign-on, and I rate them with a facepalm. And then you, with your quivering lip and tears-filled eyes, go and facepalm a half-dozen of my posts, none of which have ANYTHING to even do with what you've posted, because your pussy hurts, and you're calling ME the stalker?? You can't be serious with this dumb shit. Are you 12 years old? You're an adult, right?

my GOD you could not be a more pathetic individual.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you actually cared to read my top 50 players from last September, I had clearly ranked him #4. So, I was wrong about nothing. Try harder next time.
Who do you have behind those two? Westbrook? If so, I'll go on and on about how you're wrong. Because you are. Clearly. And I'm clearly not the only one who disagrees with you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pfft, you don't even have to facepalm his posts. Disagreeing with him is really all it takes to trigger him.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stalker??? this is the fucking internet, dumbass, i'm not reading your emails. you posted, on a forum, accessible to anyone who has a WIFI signal. I read threads, I see stupid shit posted like what normally comes from your sign-on, and I rate them with a facepalm. And then you, with your quivering lip and tears-filled eyes, go and facepalm a half-dozen of my posts, none of which have ANYTHING to even do with what you've posted, because your pussy hurts, and you're calling ME the stalker?? You can't be serious with this dumb shit. Are you 12 years old? You're an adult, right?

my GOD you could not be a more pathetic individual.

I don't know who you are and you and I have literally never debated sports, yet you still make a point to follow me around and give me shitting ratings. Like, what have you done that's so special? So yeah, stalker it is.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who you are and you and I have literally never debated sports, yet you still make a point to follow me around and give me shitting ratings. Like, what have you done that's so special? So yeah, stalker it is.
I think he gave you a shitty rating because your post was....shit.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL follow him around, he says! Hey retard, I've read maybe 3 of your posts in the last 5 months, I can assure you I never follow a dullard like yourself, anywhere!

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Or maybe it's just because I didn't physically stand up and bow to your boy Kawhi that you feel that way.
I do not know of one single person that bows to Kawhi or attends the Church of Kawhi, if that's even a thing. Your overexaggerations kill me.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL follow him around, he says! Hey retard, I've read maybe 3 of your posts in the last 5 months, I can assure you I never follow a dullard like yourself, anywhere!

Since you probably thought it was a good idea to elect a reality TV star as President of the United States, I'll just take that as a true testament to your character and leave it at that.