• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring ball starts up at tOSU.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, and no offense to the bball team, but I really needed this football fix. :tongue:
Heard that both QBs were participating and their respective rehabs are going nicely. Dontre Wilson did not participate and was seen riding a stationary bike on the sideline? Did he reinjure his foot? Was it not fully healed? Kind of confused by this because he did see limited action against Oregon on a couple of fake jet sweeps.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree,

and bball seniors have been a big disappointment

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so friggin stoked about this upcoming season. Shit, anything less than a return to the NC will be a disappointment. This team will be better, healthier, and more experienced. Our defense should be better as well.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spring game is here! Here is a look at the rosters and coaches of both teams, also a link within that link of a good write up of things to watch for during the game. Good luck to both teams!

Ohio State Releases Spring Game Rosters | Eleven Warriors

Looking at those teams I honestly thought to myself "Either one of these teams could compete for the B1G championship" So much talent of this roster..

Last edited:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see who becomes out next big player receiver

My money is on Johnnie Dixon and Michael Thomas

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see who becomes out next big player receiver

My money is on Johnnie Dixon and Michael Thomas

Gonna trust the coaching staff and say Noah Brown. All reports say he is going to be something really special.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, and no offense to the bball team, but I really needed this football fix. :tongue:
Heard that both QBs were participating and their respective rehabs are going nicely. Dontre Wilson did
not participate and was seen riding a stationary bike on the sideline? Did he reinjure his foot? Was it not fully healed? Kind of confused by this because he did see limited action against Oregon on a couple of
fake jet sweeps.
1) Dontre Wilson has suffered a setback on his foot- just my opinion here but this is where I think Urban may start to groom Brax in this spot.
2) Michael Thomas is going to be a freak this season. I predict he's going to break some tOSU receiving records this season.
3) My breakout player this year will be on the defense- Vonn Bell.. I will never forget Urbs stealing this guy on NSD and I thought for sure he was bound for UT Vols.This kid is the real deal. Outstanding tackler etc. Guarantee 1st rounder in future NFL Draft.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Dontre Wilson has suffered a setback on his foot- just my opinion here but this is where I think Urban may start to groom Brax in this spot.
2) Michael Thomas is going to be a freak this season. I predict he's going to break some tOSU receiving records this season.
3) My breakout player this year will be on the defense- Vonn Bell.. I will never forget Urbs stealing this guy on NSD and I thought for sure he was bound for UT Vols.This kid is the real deal. Outstanding tackler etc. Guarantee 1st rounder in future NFL Draft.
Can he really be a breakout player? Kid is already a stud

Hoping the silver bullets are back. I love the offensive power we have now but miss those stout Ds

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he really be a breakout player? Kid is already a stud

Hoping the silver bullets are back. I love the offensive power we have now but miss those stout Ds
Absolutely he can be a breakout player. I mean we knew or Urbs knew what he was getting. He spent countless hours on the phone to get his ass up to Columbus. Fast forward to last season, we saw just a little glimpse of what we can expect in his future at tOSU. He's a game changer. Shit he sealed the deal against Bama in the Sugar Bowl with his interception towards the end. His instincts are unreal.