• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL SportsHoopla Tourney - Best CFB Career of Last 16 Heisman RBs - #6 R Dayne v #7 T Dorsett

Who had a better college football career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners this week compete for 5th place
Losers this week compete for 7th place

Consolation Semifinals | Week 11

Matchup #21 - #6 seed Ron Dayne (Wisconsin, 1999) vs #7 seed Tony Dorsett (Pittsburgh, 1976)
Matchup #22 - #5 seed Reggie Bush (USC, 2005) vs #10 Billy Sims (Oklahoma, 1978)

Sports-Reference - Ron Dayne | Tony Dorsett

RB Bracket 21.jpg

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the Iowa running back? Why do you post something you've never seen? I dont think you're qualified to cede any Heisman winner.

Explain yourself.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the Iowa running back? Why do you post something you've never seen? I dont think you're qualified to cede any Heisman winner.

Explain yourself.

Explain myself?

It is bugging me that I cannot find the post or even who it was that wanted it. But a Pitt fan wanted me to do one that had Tony Dorsett on it. I counted how many RBs back it was until him and he was #16 Heisman winning RB since today. I told him it would be the next one.

BCS Heisman winning tournament was because there was 16 years of BCS Era, great for a tourney.

Most Storied Program in CFB History (My 1st one) has been the most successful one, but it made me change the bracket. I also didn't like how I used a Bleacher Report ranking as seeds and started doing SH pool to determine seeds.

Other than that, the others I have done were total fails. The sports venue one was okay, just too big of a bracket.

If you have any suggestions for other tourney topics, let me know.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain myself?

It is bugging me that I cannot find the post or even who it was that wanted it. But a Pitt fan wanted me to do one that had Tony Dorsett on it. I counted how many RBs back it was until him and he was #16 Heisman winning RB since today. I told him it would be the next one.

BCS Heisman winning tournament was because there was 16 years of BCS Era, great for a tourney.

Most Storied Program in CFB History (My 1st one) has been the most successful one, but it made me change the bracket. I also didn't like how I used a Bleacher Report ranking as seeds and started doing SH pool to determine seeds.

Other than that, the others I have done were total fails. The sports venue one was okay, just too big of a bracket.

I will tell you... you're wrong.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain myself?

I have no interest in having a back and forth. Derski wants me to chill. He is a ****.

Think Iowa farm. Mej.