• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Fans And Titans Smack Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will teach you to show up on draft day - the next time :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pussies @HurricaneDij39 and @handicappers should note, that my post in their league was an accident, but once it was there, I couldn't remove it, so I edited the post to read "wrong thread" and in the mean time I will admit that to @trojanfan12 and say sorry about that and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. In the mean time, however I will also be glad to explain to @trojanfan12 that the posts by @handicappers in here after that in retaliation and subsequent posts about me was not by accident. Seriously dudes - I haven't spoken to you faggots in over a month and yet your obsessive comments about me by your group is flat out ridiculous - get it over it already. I am not in your league and I am not bothering you. I have even asked everyone in our league to not mention anyone in your league by name.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pussies @HurricaneDij39 and @handicappers should note, that my post in their league was an accident, but once it was there, I couldn't remove it, so I edited the post to read "wrong thread" and in the mean time I will admit that to @trojanfan12 and say sorry about that and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. In the mean time, however I will also be glad to explain to @trojanfan12 that the posts by @handicappers in here after that in retaliation and subsequent posts about me was not by accident. Seriously dudes - I haven't spoken to you faggots in over a month and yet your obsessive comments about me by your group is flat out ridiculous - get it over it already. I am not in your league and I am not bothering you. I have even asked everyone in our league to not mention anyone in your league by name.

@Shanemansj13 has mentioned me by name... he's tagged me, he's harassed me and he said Doug Free and Trai Turner suck forcing me to drop both of them from my team... just saying... in my estimation @Shanemansj13 is a neer-do-well who enjoys inflicting pain at the expense of other people's feelings and is just plain mean... I heard he once sold a blind kid his friend Harry's dead bird so he could by beef jerky for his long road trip to Aspen... you would be wise to stay clear of this nefarious individual...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 has mentioned me by name... he's tagged me, he's harassed me and he said Doug Free and Trai Turner suck forcing me to drop both of them from my team... just saying... in my estimation @Shanemansj13 is a neer-do-well who enjoys inflicting pain at the expense of other people's feelings and is just plain mean... I heard he once sold a blind kid his friend Harry's dead bird so he could by beef jerky for his long road trip to Aspen... you would be wise to stay clear of this nefarious individual...
Then talk to @Shanemanj13 about it - I wasn't aware that you and him had a quarrel and I have no problem with you posting in here as long it's not the bullshit like last year. We used to be fairly good with each other. There was just no way in hell I was going to do do another year the way last year happened. I actually have enjoyed reading your banter without commenting on the fact that you really should have paid attention and ranked your players. I am 5-1 in two of my three leagues and 3-2 in the third. If you and want to smack each other around in here though - I am okay with that. I won't be crying and good luck with your team.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Shanemanj13 says he don't want you in here - then it's simple both of you agree to leave each other alone and quit. I have not seen any posts by Shaneman doing what you said though - Quote them if you like

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again - I apologize for posting in your league - as I said, it was message meant to be in here - so I edited the post. I will check with Trojan and see if there is a way to delete messages though.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I do not have any control over the Shaqdaddy person - you will have to deal with that person on your own

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then talk to @Shanemanj13 about it - I wasn't aware that you and him had a quarrel and I have no problem with you posting in here as long it's not the bullshit like last year. We used to be fairly good with each other. There was just no way in hell I was going to do do another year the way last year happened. I actually have enjoyed reading your banter without commenting on the fact that you really should have paid attention and ranked your players. I am 5-1 in two of my three leagues and 3-2 in the third. If you and want to smack each other around in here though - I am okay with that. I won't be crying and good luck with your team.

@Shanemansj13 is a jerk so he probably won't like it if he sees me in here... earlier I called him out for his hate against the LGBT community because my uncle is gay... he said my uncle was a butt loving f**** and he said that he hopes the cum he swallowed puts a hole in his stomach... it was completely uncalled for and I don't know why he's so mean... :tsk:

For my teams and not ranking, I completely forgot when the 1st draft was and BK usually gives everyone a heads up but didn't this year... I planned on being at both but missed both, the second one I was driving in during it so I was able to get a couple at the end when I pulled over but it was too late to get anybody worth anything... I got a few waiver guys... 3-3 and 1-5 in both leagues but I just some guys back from injury and waiting on Lin and Simmons... if I can win a few by the time I get those guys I will win... :nod:

But if Shanemanj13 says he don't want you in here - then it's simple both of you agree to leave each other alone and quit. I have not seen any posts by Shaneman doing what you said though - Quote them if you like

Here's one he just posted...

I'll find time to kick you're ass and your stupid gay uncle bc I'm a badass like that :laugh3:

And again - I apologize for posting in your league - as I said, it was message meant to be in here - so I edited the post. I will check with Trojan and see if there is a way to delete messages though.

I don't care who posts there... I'm going to win both leagues... :yes:

And for the record I do not have any control over the Shaqdaddy person - you will have to deal with that person on your own

I don't have any problems with Shaqdaddy other than the fact she had a problem with me for being pissed that the Lakers didn't try to get Kobe help for his last 2 years... :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going on in here?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy run-on sentence, batman!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever is bolded I never said. That is a long post and I dont understand lol