• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports game to get

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with football season finally ending, I am starting to get out of the interested of playing EA NCAA Football 14. Still the best sports game to play, but I am looking to play another sports game and trying to find out which good ones are out there.

Off the list is MLB The Show. I played that a ton last season and am still burnt out from it.

Looking at NBA 2k and it just looks and feels like the same basketball game like all bball games have been of the last 15 years.

WWE is in the same boat as the basketball franchises, same game as the last 15 years.

UFC games any good? Boxing? FIFA is fun to play 2 player, but I am more interested in career dyntasty modes.

NHL?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point if you've played one you've played them all. If you haven't played NHL before definitely try it. I have my gripes about it but it's still a good game with enough of a learning curve to keep you working on your game for a while.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point if you've played one you've played them all. If you haven't played NHL before definitely try it. I have my gripes about it but it's still a good game with enough of a learning curve to keep you working on your game for a while.
The problem with NHL is I have a bad taste from the one NHL game I bought and played, it was the first NHL game for the ps4. It was awful and I know it was rated as one of the worst games of the NHL series, but I haven't brought myself to try it again.

You are right about the learning curve though, it's a big curve to learn, especially if you don't know much about the sport.