• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Speaking Phillese Thread

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When interacting with Philly fans, it might be wise to use expressions they will understand. ;) These might come in handy over the next week and a half or so, especially if the trolling gets extra ugly.

Because I have no life, I will post any/all excellent uses of the Philly slang below to this thread. Extra points to those who use them with the most creativity. (early money says msg is going to win this without even trying. we shall see)

Early: Refers to a ***** league baseball star, but is apparently used in many situations. "We are going to fuck you up early!" "That biatch betta have my shit, or Ima fuck his ass up! EARLY!!

Cannon: used for a violent or reckless person. "That youth is a cannon!"

Honkeybirds: used for the Eagles. "The Honkeybirds can't win without Vick!" "Why does Tito hate the Honkeybirds so much?"

Gritts: used for "hating." This one will especially come in handy. "Why you grittin' on the Giants, you Philly fuck!"

Chumpy: don't quite understand this one. I guess it can be used in almost any situation. "Check that chumpy out."

Dingbot: Dingbot is used to describe a person of a lower rank than yourself.

"I ain't going to get your shit, I ain't your dingbot."

I said damn!: "Your granny called you a bitch?! I said DAMN!"

Godspeed. :D

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more:

Jit bag: Used condom and/or insult.

"We had a good time at the party,until
that jit bag from Jersey showed up."

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Colin, you been hittin' the bottle tonight? Facking dingbot.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, you fucking jitbag, why you grittin'? I've only had one beer! :D

I've had half a bottle of red wine.....now it's on to a couple of Newcastle's and I'll be feeling better than a jitbot dingfukc. God you're a slut. So yeah, you got that going for ya. Take that. All of it.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had half a bottle of red wine.....now it's on to a couple of Newcastle's and I'll be feeling better than a jitbot dingfukc. God you're a slut. So yeah, you got that going for ya. Take that. All of it.

Man, when you drink, you become a fucking cannon! When I read that you are getting hammered, I said Damn!

I gotta save my drinking for tomorrow. I kid you not, I get hungover after only a few glasses of wine. Nothing bad; just can't think or form thoughts or...What you drinking? Anything good?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Youse both a couplea chumpys. Dingbot, you'd best be gettin dat Rolling Rock, EARLY, yo! Sixa dem and Ima cannon -- don't be grittin'. Only a jitbag honkeybird fan be poundin wine, yo. I said DAMN.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that "dingbot" is a real term used in Philthadelpia (or anywhere for that matter).

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youse both a couplea chumpys. Dingbot, you'd best be gettin dat Rolling Rock, EARLY, yo! Sixa dem and Ima cannon -- don't be grittin'. Only a jitbag honkeybird fan be poundin wine, yo. I said DAMN.

Winner!!!!!!!!

Fucking hilarious. Now, if you can use any of this on the Espn, it would be even funnier. You know the response you'd get from Phils fans right?

"What da fuck?"

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that "dingbot" is a real term used in Philthadelpia (or anywhere for that matter).

Well, according to the internet it is. (the internet never lies...)