• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Speaking of Martellus Bennett..why has no one bitched about...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that "They dont need him" is pure ridiculousness

Guy had 3 catches for 36 yards yesterday, and if you think Brady isnt looking his way and going to 2nd and 3rd reads, youre the one not watching

This isnt 1990, we all have access to these games
For someone who watches ALL the NE games you sure miss a lot.
First BBs game plan is not just for said week. It's setting up teams in the future.
BB used Gronk and Marty B mainly as blockers to help the O line struggle. Notice the lack of Brady's getting killed threads:scratch:
Over the next few weeks at BBs choosing you'll see a TE heavy game where they both get plenty of touches.
You and tge other haters just can't stomach the fact the balance of NE allows them to pretty much do whatever they game plan for each week. If it doesn't work they adjust in the 2nd half.

Maybe take the hater glasses off when you watch next time. You're missing some technically good football.

Oh and Gronk's catch last week in the words of @Hank Kingsley was a catch and would've given him another TD.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
990 divided by 16 = 61.88 yards per game

Not the Gronk I remember
It would be 990 divided by 15. Rocko already told you he missed one game. That puts him at 66. But we know you only care about stats like YPG when it deals with your hatred or FF. Who cares otherwise if he has 1 yard per game as long as NE wins. Gronkowski is doing his job and the outcome is pretty good.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jump into other threads all day, but the ones that are kept going involve the 300 Patriot fans in here
300 are just in your head. There isn't 300 of us on the hoop.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First BBs game plan is not just for said week. It's setting up teams in the future.
BB used Gronk and Marty B mainly as blockers to help the O line struggle. Notice the lack of Brady's getting killed threads:scratch:
Over the next few weeks at BBs choosing you'll see a TE heavy game where they both get plenty of touches.
You and tge other haters just can't stomach the fact the balance of NE allows them to pretty much do whatever they game plan for each week. If it doesn't work they adjust in the 2nd half.

Maybe take the hater glasses off when you watch next time. You're missing some technically good football.

Oh and Gronk's catch last week in the words of @Hank Kingsley was a catch and would've given him another TD.

Gronk caught that fucking ball!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, enough with the hater bullshit, either you can have an adult conversation or you cant

A Guy having the worst full season of his entire career is obviously not "Better than Ever"

Youre a bunch of full fledged idiots in that area, really, unfunny idiots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell is he still on that pace with 3 catches and 36 yards

And please dont mention tony G, the guy missed like one game in a 15 year career
Dirt you hater do they not teach math in NY any longer?

Gronk has over 600 yds and 5 TDs currently. Agree?
There are six games remaining. If he gets just 50 yards a game (on average) and one TD every other game (on average) he'll have a 900+ yd season with 8 TDs. It's really not hard to see where he's on pace. Unless you just want to keep on hating.

Today I'd give you Gronk for OBJ would you do it?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't need OBJ.

Have Cooks.

Better to have Cooks and Gronk and Edelman and other white guys..... Imagine if Malcolm Mitchell was healthy.

What an outfit.

My favourite #2 team.

And this year it's really fucking good to have a capable backup to #1.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ajayi is the following

A) A team recalcitrant/cancer
B) Inconsistent
C) A doucher
D) Good
F) Has a knee condition

Yeah he was undersold a bit, but by how much really? A round? He was always 1 contract kind of player as far as value goes, imo. Just the new reality of the NFL trade deadline hitting us.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt you hater do they not teach math in NY any longer?

Gronk has over 600 yds and 5 TDs currently. Agree?
There are six games remaining. If he gets just 50 yards a game (on average) and one TD every other game (on average) he'll have a 900+ yd season with 8 TDs. It's really not hard to see where he's on pace. Unless you just want to keep on hating.

Of course not

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once again proving your foolishness.

Obj has shattered every single WR record for the first 3 years of a career

You want me to trade him for a fragile, declining TE?

Why

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obj has shattered every single WR record for the first 3 years of a career

You want me to trade him for a fragile, declining TE?

Why
Gee I don't know genius. How about a brittle bitch WR, a player who goes to Mia to party before his biggest game, proposing to a kicking net, lockeroom cancer, unable to count the number of blow ups he's had that's cost his team...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I don't know genius. How about a brittle bitch WR, a player who goes to Mia to party before his biggest game, proposing to a kicking net, lockeroom cancer, unable to count the number of blow ups he's had that's cost his team...

Id trade OBJ in a heartbeat for some of the reasons you mentioned

You asked me if I would trade him for the most brittle player in the NFL, who is obviously on a serious decline

That I wouldnt do

Ask me if I would trade him for Travis Kelce

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id trade OBJ in a heartbeat for some of the reasons you mentioned

You asked me if I would trade him for the most brittle player in the NFL, who is obviously on a serious decline

That I wouldnt do

Ask me if I would trade him for Travis Kelce
Why? The question I posed was about Gronk and OBJ. You made your choice you need to live with it. Once again validating your lack of football knowledge.

It's all good run it from the 2 yard line with a player who was 20% successful during the year. Brilliant!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? The question I posed was about Gronk and OBJ. You made your choice you need to live with it. Once again validating your lack of football knowledge.

It's all good run it from the 2 yard line with a player who was 20% successful during the year. Brilliant!

yeah, youre right, the entire football watching world that calls it the worst play call in history, they are all wrong

Gotcha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, youre right, the entire football watching world that calls it the worst play call in history, they are all wrong

Gotcha
What is it with you and superalatives? You use EVERY, ENTIRE, MOST... like they don't have meanings. Then you wonder why no one takes your hater ass seriously.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with you and superalatives? You use EVERY, ENTIRE, MOST... like they don't have meanings. Then you wonder why no one takes your hater ass seriously.

Im taken serious by intelligent posters