• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spavital takes on his mentor…

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Charleston Gazette | Dave Hickman: Protege Spavital takes on mentor Holgorsen

I know that dumbshit king went on and on about what a loser OC Jake was, but the kid has done good for himself down in College Station.

This year, A&M had the #31 ranked team in Total Offense with almost 450 yds/gm. And, they were #28 in scoring averaging over 34 pt/gm.

All of this with 2 different first time starters… one… a true freshman…

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my sister kissing buddy, what were A&M's offensive stats the two years before Spav came to C.S?

BigButtedWoman'sVaginafan, I didn't say he was COMPLETELY worthless. I said he was in over his head and needed some more experience. He made a lot of dumb calls vs WVU today AGAIN. Sumlin has had to step in several times and take over the offense when he got too cute or had his head up his ass.

BTW, You boys played a good game today

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M scored 45 fucking points, and you want to whine about the job Spavital did today?

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not whining you goofy old sheep humper. Just addressing your post here and giving you an honest assessment. A&M doesn't score those 45 points without Sumlin interceding again. Look at the defense we were playing too....not exactly the Steel Curtain. Like I said, the guy makes lots of dumb calls and he needs more experience.