• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

South Florida pulls Carns scholly!

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Nebraska will get a QB after all for the 2010 Season.

BlackshirtsAreComing

Bleed Husker Red
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah I just saw that and was about to make a post about it. Wow, I really didn't see that one coming. I thought from sure it was "really" between us and USF. Wow things are really kind of screwy with the recruiting this season eh?

GBR

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm hoping they pulled it because he basically told them "you got no shot with me, I'm going to Nebraska" so they pulled it so they could let other recruits know they are open to other QBs. Instead of USF saying "we dont want you, Nebraska can have you" because if USF doesnt want him....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should probably go to WKU if he's smart. Most likely he'll never take a meaningful snap at Nebraska. If he does, either he was a huge sleeper, or we've got serious problems at the QB position.

cortezthekiller

bushleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
how is he a huge sleeper? rivals has him rated as the 7th best quarterback. miami, fsu, georgia, notre dame, clemson, wvu all recruited him. if he wants to come here, and the coaches want him to come here, then i want him to come here too. none of our quarterbacks have proven anything to say he wont have a legit shot at playing time.

my bad i didnt notice some of those schools hadnt given him a scholly offer, but still, wouldn't call him a sleeper, and wouldn't say he has no chance to play qb.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think south florida came to their senses and figured out they werent getting him

cortezthekiller

bushleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i find it interesting that watson recruited him, tried to get the usf job, didnt, and now hes not going to usf and possibly coming here.