• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

South Carolina sucks Clemson RULES the state

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never cared about Clemson... but after all of their fans calling for Spiller's Heisman like they're entitled to something, i don't know what to say about them

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UNO UNK Wayne State

those are the other state schools that play football

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't SCAR beat Clemson?

The Cocks pounded the pussykittens. Landon's just tossing some fun around. He knows that all he has to do is say "Clemson" and I'll likely go off on a diatribe about how Clemson is a bunch of incestuous horse-fucking whores who have contests to see who can eat the most fried dogshit from freshly ass-rammed dogs (rabid ones that were fed nothing but maggot-infested rotting raccoons for a week).

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Cocks pounded the pussykittens. Landon's just tossing some fun around. He knows that all he has to do is say "Clemson" and I'll likely go off on a diatribe about how Clemson is a bunch of incestuous horse-fucking whores who have contests to see who can eat the most fried dogshit from freshly ass-rammed dogs (rabid ones that were fed nothing but maggot-infested rotting raccoons for a week).

clemson sounds like colorado...

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh lawdy lawdy there is no one in the same league as colorado, as far as i know.....

i dont even know why kids pick to go to play football there, they'd be better off at one of those poor little schools that the SEC plays in their non con

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chardron State also
They had the all time rusher for college fb a couple years ago, Danny Whitehead and he is now playing in the pros.

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Danny Whitehead lol. Sorry. Sounds funny.
Yes its woodhead. Started as RB for the Jets but got cut at beginning of the year. Then they resigned him as a Slot. He now wears number 83 and plays quite a bit.
It was cool when he played here at chadron. They had a thing about him on gameday once and it was crazy seening chadron nebraska on ****.

P.S.
Peru State, Nebraska Weslyan, Hastings College, Doane, and Concordia also have football.

Peru actually won a NC a few years back