• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sounds like the OL may soon get a big boost

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles Dieffenbach is back at practice. Hopefully he can go by Michigan, but the target date has been the OSU game. Would be a huge boost for our OL and running game. He's also a great kid who is loved by the team and would provide a huge morale boost to see him back on field as well.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the coaches or Dieffenbach don't rush him back into action before he is fully ready. The o-line has looked ugly at times and Dieffenbach could really help the running game open up holes but not at the expense of this kids health. I'm not saying they would rush him back but just pray that when he does return 1) he is 100% healthy 2) he stays healthy.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the coaches or Dieffenbach don't rush him back into action before he is fully ready. The o-line has looked ugly at times and Dieffenbach could really help the running game open up holes but not at the expense of this kids health. I'm not saying they would rush him back but just pray that when he does return 1) he is 100% healthy 2) he stays healthy.

He's not coming back before he's 100%. I'm not convinced he had a full ACL tear, it was never confirmed, just assumed. He may have had a slightly lesser injury with a quicker return timetable. He was out taking warmups in pads before Rutgers and jogged out of tunnel.