• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sounds like Jackson is still 3 weeks away

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we are looking around March 14th for his return. That would be another 10 games without him, then he'll have some rust to shake off and some conditioning issues. So we might get a healthy Jackson for about 10 games before the playoffs.

Not looking good with only 25 to go.

Shahan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with no draft picks, you have to give to get, I just hope this really pays off, as usual, it will all become clear in time....I bleed Piston colors and I wonder what is best for the Pistons.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they planned on missing the playoffs this year and didn't mind losing a late teens/early 20's pick. I like Blake but losing the 12th pick(where we are now) would suck especially because of our cap situation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The twelfth pick in a shallow draft doesn't matter much. It would be nice to have that pick this summer, but the trade will be a success or failure depending upon Blake staying healthy or missing most of his remaining games.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The twelfth pick in a shallow draft doesn't matter much. It would be nice to have that pick this summer, but the trade will be a success or failure depending upon Blake staying healthy or missing most of his remaining games.

It does when we have 4 guys making about 90 million combined. We need all the bargain contracts we cant get right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can sign a second/third string veteran for a similar contract that a draft pick would receive. This draft might not be as bad as when we picked up Ellenson, but I suspect it will be just as bad.