• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soul 12 - The 2016 Trading Block and Trade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss who's on the trading block for each team, and what they're looking for in return.

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, with the recent news about Jaylen Samuels, my depth is ridiculous at the RB position. I'm open to a trade for any of them, though of course some would take more to trade for than others

I have:

• Elijah Hood - a proven stud for the University of North Carolina - Just look at his numbers last year
  • Mike Weber - the stud young RB for Ohio State, a team known for relying on a workhorse RB. (note- to trade for Weber, you'd have to overcome his keeper value for me)
  • Jon Hilliman - he was a stud in 2014, injured last year, but reports are he's as strong as he's ever been, and he's running behind a better offensive line than he's ever had before
  • Ronald Jones - He's splitting carries, but he's the most talented back on the USC roster, he had the most yards last year, and he's still going to be better and faster than the vast majority of defenders he'll be facing
  • Jaylen Samuels - He's the leader of the offense, the most talented player, and the touchdown-scorer-in-chief for the wolfpack, who have a pretty easy schedule. He's on a 3-TD per game pace so far. ;) There's also the chance he'll be re-listed at TE in the near future, as he's been listed there previously, and that would mean reception points
  • Dontae Strickland - Looks very much in line to be the Syracuse #1 back, and Babers' fast paced offense generates big numbers for everyone, including RBs
  • Brandon Holloway - The Mississippi State message boards have popular threads arguing about whether Holloway will get 2000 all-purpose yards this year. He's a do-everything back with blinding speed who's small enough that defenses will have difficulty seeing him behind the line of scrimmage. He should account for a large amount of the Bulldog offense this year
  • Kareem Walker - Huge potential here. Not scheduled to start, but he was the #1 recruit in the country, and Harbaugh is famous for letting the best play, regardless of whether they have seniority. As soon as he's ready, he's gonna see the field, and make the most of his opportunity. It's very difficult to believe that Walker will stay on the bench all year.

I'm looking to improve my team at QB especially. Samuels' situation also hurt my depth at receiver, and I'd be interested in improving that too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta reminds me of match.com profile. ;)

Right now it is to early for me to see what i may need other then a 3rd QB but if something comes up I will get in touch.

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta reminds me of match.com profile. ;)

Right now it is to early for me to see what i may need other then a 3rd QB but if something comes up I will get in touch.

I don't have any 3rd QBs available but I have a few 6th QBs you might want to consider.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheets trade Christian McCaffrey for Shock Linwood and Taj Williams.

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proposed Trade to JonBlaze: Joel Lanning and Cameron Van Winkle for J.T. Barrett. It is a good deal. You would get 2 players and I would only get a single player. You would get more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.