• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry to keep bothering you with these trade questions 1 more please

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady, tavon Austin, Kevin white, west
Or
Peterson, amir Abdullah, Greg Olsen, rishard Matthews.

Which side you want on your team

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me too

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it 4. However don't stop posting these, gives something to ponder and in this slow period that's good.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady, tavon Austin, Kevin white, west
Or
Peterson, amir Abdullah, Greg Olsen, rishard Matthews.

Which side you want on your team

Well, for me that one is pretty close. Austin is crap in my book - candidate for immediate drop - believe pretty much anyone on the other side is better. However, I'd agree with others the Shady side has more overall value.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the more i look it depends how
much h believe in ameer if this is dynasty

Weird that I'm the one NOT on the Shady side.

Austin and West are chuckers. White is a wild card, but Matthews is a healthy, solid producer.

Shady is not worth AP, AA and Olsen.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird that I'm the one NOT on the Shady side.

Austin and West are chuckers. White is a wild card, but Matthews is a healthy, solid producer.

Shady is not worth AP, AA and Olsen.
He is if Detroit takes a RB early, adding in the Kevin white wild card as the Bears best receiver..Merideth is serviceable, not a #1

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play opposite side here and say go with the latter.

Have to figure AP/Abdullah at least see some meaningful snaps, regardless of what the draft brings or where they land. Work horse role? no. But those guys aren't plentiful these days.

Olsen is a top 5 TE. No arguing that. I doubt he slows down any as well. If CAR really wants to limit Cam's rushing in the red zone, I see a small RZ target uptick in Olsen's immediate future.

Rishard is the steady contributor at WR on a run first team that has a good young QB. Fortunately for fantasy-philes, TEN falls behind and slings it around pretty frequently for a run first team.

Since Shady is the only stud in the 8 player deal, I understand why anyone would take that side.
He just comes with a couple throw aways and a might be.

But if Terrance West somehow manages to stay the lead back in BAL, give me the shady side, and try to figure out who you want for your WR4/5 guys in season/after the draft.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play opposite side here and say go with the latter.

Have to figure AP/Abdullah at least see some meaningful snaps, regardless of what the draft brings or where they land. Work horse role? no. But those guys aren't plentiful these days.

Olsen is a top 5 TE. No arguing that. I doubt he slows down any as well. If CAR really wants to limit Cam's rushing in the red zone, I see a small RZ target uptick in Olsen's immediate future.

Rishard is the steady contributor at WR on a run first team that has a good young QB. Fortunately for fantasy-philes, TEN falls behind and slings it around pretty frequently for a run first team.

Since Shady is the only stud in the 8 player deal, I understand why anyone would take that side.
He just comes with a couple throw aways and a might be.

But if Terrance West somehow manages to stay the lead back in BAL, give me the shady side, and try to figure out who you want for your WR4/5 guys in season/after the draft.
I had assumed Charcandrick West....hmmmm

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to give a black and white answer... Shady is the clear cut prize in this deal... But if you are looking for multiple starters in every other position, the trade makes sense...

Whenever looking at quantity for quality trades(which this is since Austin, west and White would likely go directly to your bench), I would need to know who the players you are trading for are meant to replace...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady for Olsen? I'd take Shady.

Every other guy in that trade is trying to be replaced by their own team.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the age of RBBC/situational RBs, I don't toss a guy like Terrance West immediately to the dumpster either.

-Dude's only 26yrs old this season, hasn't piled up a ton of hits/mileage either.
-Dixon is out for 4 games
-I doubt Ravens draft another RB with so many other holes to fill, especially on their OL and weak WR group if they are drafting that side of the ball.
-Do we know if Dixon can handle a full load?
He didn't light the world on fire last year in the 2nd half of the season.

West actually had a few decent games last year and didn't look awful.
I'd say he's worth at least holding onto through the 1st four games next season, then reassess.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the age of RBBC/situational RBs, I don't toss a guy like Terrance West immediately to the dumpster either.

-Dude's only 26yrs old this season, hasn't piled up a ton of hits/mileage either.
-Dixon is out for 4 games
-I doubt Ravens draft another RB with so many other holes to fill, especially on their OL and weak WR group if they are drafting that side of the ball.
-Do we know if Dixon can handle a full load?
He didn't light the world on fire last year in the 2nd half of the season.

West actually had a few decent games last year and didn't look awful.
I'd say he's worth at least holding onto through the 1st four games next season, then reassess.
Woodhead