• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry Gents

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Giants fan who long suffered (only 30 and hadn't seen a WS Championship in my lifetime), I can only imagine how you guys feel. I was pulling for you as I hate the Cards and I had a ton of respect for how your fans handled themselves after Game 5 last season. It won't mean much now, but take solace in the fact that your team went to back-to-back WS. That is not an easy thing to do at all.

Good luck next year Gents, hopefully you'll get your third WS appearance in a row. As for tonight, drink until you can't feel feelings.

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As a Giants fan who long suffered (only 30 and hadn't seen a WS Championship in my lifetime), I can only imagine how you guys feel. I was pulling for you as I hate the Cards and I had a ton of respect for how your fans handled themselves after Game 5 last season. It won't mean much now, but take solace in the fact that your team went to back-to-back WS. That is not an easy thing to do at all.

Good luck next year Gents, hopefully you'll get your third WS appearance in a row. As for tonight, drink until you can't feel feelings.

Thanks, bruh.
I must say, I was overjoyed for you guys last year. 58 years is a long time. We were just happy to get there.
We had our shot. Down to the last strike twice is a toughie. Will take pride in the back-to-back. You're right, that's an accomplishment. Again, thanks for the kinds words.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks SFG fan! This one was tough to swallow (after game 6), but I love my Rangers team and am proud of them for the last 2 years.