• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry Brown fans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz and Goff must be pretty relieved Cleveland traded away that second pick. You really have a bad shot at becoming a good QB in Cleveland. One of them would have been ruined. I'm not trying to pick on the Brownies, I would like to see them good again. But right now? No young BB want to be drafted there.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you suck at picking qbs, when your best qb in the Super Bowl era is a better drunk than player. He is a good commentator though, when you can understand him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz and Goff must be pretty relieved Cleveland traded away that second pick. You really have a bad shot at becoming a good QB in Cleveland. One of them would have been ruined. I'm not trying to pick on the Brownies, I would like to see them good again. But right now? No young BB want to be drafted there.
It is all about the money with these players.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool thread bro. Hadn't heard anyone rip the browns for not drafting/developing QBs well in the past.

Sorry about your hockey team tho. Hope the op made you feel better.