• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooner board roll call

wardogharry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Sooners, keep up the jabbing. Better get it all in while you can. This year you have a rookie team going up against a hungry veteran Longhorn bunch. Last year was embarrasing - but this year revenge will be served. Don't expect it to be close.

All in all good to see a number of you made it here. A little disappointed more of my fellow Austin refugees haven't made it yet. Gonna be a little overmatched once season starts and its just me and Horns vs all of you.

Horns, we gotta get the Texas board moving.

Hook Em!:suds:

It's never too early to start a little jabbing. You're ok in my book Hizzle. :yahoo:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks.

Well, until the regular burnt orange guys from CBS come over.....or until I figure out where the longtime Texas fans are on this site.

I am forced with the unpleasant reality of only Sooner Fans representing Big 12 football on this site.

This was the only thread on the entire Big 12 board with any activity this year.

Horns,

I love discussing BigXII football as well... so I will support you on these boards... :yahoo:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to get a Big 12 board for us. What a shit show that will be.

I live in NW Arkansas now for work... so I am overwhelmed with Hogs.

And I will admit, even after 5 years here, that is the weirdest damn thing when they call the Hogs.. It is hard not to burst our laughing.

So I will root for the BigXII any day over these locals..

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in NW Arkansas now for work... so I am overwhelmed with Hogs.

And I will admit, even after 5 years here, that is the weirdest damn thing when they call the Hogs.. It is hard not to burst our laughing.

So I will root for the BigXII any day over these locals..

This is how I see people that are Hog fans.

cletus-the-slack-jawed-yokel-7.gif

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice weather we are having, 7NC. I can't believe we are going to get down to freezing in May. This ain't yer typical Okie weather this time of the year. We should be dodging tornados, not freezes.....

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice weather we are having, 7NC. I can't believe we are going to get down to freezing in May. This ain't yer typical Okie weather this time of the year. We should be dodging tornados, not freezes.....

I know I know. Today is my day off, I wanted to hit up the golf course, instead I've been hanging out inside with the heater on.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what, ripple and stinky cheese????

that would be about right, tho....

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Wheat what an avatar! Nice to see you guys again. What was CBS thinking?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Wheat what an avatar! Nice to see you guys again. What was CBS thinking?

Welcome aboard sir. We have all had to change our avy's from like the one wheat has, cause google is going to bring the hammer down on us. I'm sure we will be alright once the spotlight gets off of us.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks 7NC! I wasn't sure what I was going to do during the season without all you guys to talk to.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW....got some serious Sooner's in here. Nice to see, always enjoy being around the brotherhood of Sooners.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner78 as I was trying to recall your avatar so I searched out and wow.

Sacheen Littlefeather and her speech. She mentioned Wounded Knee which I also had knew about but never really looked into it.

Then I found this intersting historcal fact.

L. Frank Baum, Wizard of Oz author

The Pioneer has before declared that our only safety depends upon the total extirmination of the Indians. Having wronged them for centuries we had better, in order to protect our civilization, follow it up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and untamable creatures from the face of the earth. In this lies safety for our settlers and the soldiers who are under incompetent commands. Otherwise, we may expect future years to be as full of trouble with the redskins as those have been in the past.

Just crazy.

OUback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SEC loving website gave the message boards the boot, so here I am.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner78 as I was trying to recall your avatar so I searched out and wow.

Sacheen Littlefeather and her speech. She mentioned Wounded Knee which I also had knew about but never really looked into it.

Then I found this intersting historcal fact.

L. Frank Baum, Wizard of Oz author

Just crazy.

Yeah Dude, It's pretty jacked up. Native's straight up get the shaft when it comes to history. They don't teach that crap in school. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson ordered genocide on our people. Heck this continued well onto the 1900's. You know on Braveheart, where Longshanks says, "If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out." Well that happened here. Murdered the men and children.....raped the women or forcefully moved them to Indian Territory.
"If ever we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down till that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi… in war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy them all."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission" - Text from President Lincoln to General Sibley ordering the execution of American Indians in Minnesota.

"I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth." - Theodore Roosevelt

I love America and all.....but damn.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, good to see you OUBack! Welcome.